Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'design' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pattern Making Techniques in Fashion Designing

Attention to detail is paramount when creating anything new, right from building a bridge to crafting a piece of garment. Unless you have t…

Started by INIFD Gurgaon

0 Jun 14

Latest and Trendy Cat Themed Handbag and Purses

Everybody wants a trendy and fashionable bag which will increase their fashion. Crazy Cat Shop, best cat themed merchandise of USA brought…

Started by Crazy Cat Shop

0 Apr 8

Get Cute And Quirky Cat Printed t-Shirts Only From Crazy Cat Shop

Get cool unisex cat t-shirt from the popular cat merchandise owner, Crazy Cat Shop. Not only this there are separate t-shirt styles that bo…

Started by Crazy Cat Shop

1 Mar 12
Reply by Zackary Aiden

Fashion Design Software

I am about to start up a new fashion design business and am looking to buy user-friendly design software that is easy to learn.  I've looke…

Started by Shelly

6 Mar 4
Reply by Angelina jolie

Seeking Inventors for Hair/Fashion/Beauty Accessory and Lifestyle Inventions

Inventors Needed for Hair/Fashion/Beauty Accessory and Lifestyle Products ACCESSORY BRAINSTORMS, Inc, an original marketer of TopsyTail, i…

Started by Joan Lefkowitz

5 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Elsea Jones

Being a Technical Designer

Technical design rarely gets any public attention especially in comparison to design and merchandising. However tech design is an integral…

Started by janie94

3 May 4, 2017
Reply by Jake Harper

What is your opinion about my designs?

I am a fashion designer from the UK/Poland. Current collection is my debut in the broader arena, as well as the commencement of a new comme…

Started by Tati Boduch

1 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Rashed

How To Create A Technical Design

JomsyFashion is a company that allows young designers to start their own clothing line made ​​in USA.We work with our clients and build the…

Started by JomsyFashion

2 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

Make Your Own Clothing Tags‎

High Quality Printing for Less -Sinicline.net Custom hang tags proudly designed and manufactured by us.  More

Started by Kelly Lee

0 Aug 1, 2016

Great way to start in the fashion industry

Hello, For anybody interested in fashion design, there is a fashion design contest and the winner will receive $100,000 brand support. Ther…

Started by Andrea

6 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by JomsyFashion

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.