Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'design' (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will the style do good to our backs

I love the design but I have been suffering from backache. anyone who has same problem or recommend?

Started by Linda Smith

2 Apr 25
Reply by Jann Bordia

Designers Listen Up! Advertise your services for free at NewDesignerFinder.com!! - http://newdesignerfinder.com/

Looking for a designer? Any designer at all? Graphic designer? Interior designer? Fashion designer? Are you just tired of your current desi…

Started by Dennis

1 Apr 21
Reply by Jann Bordia

Designer And Exclusive Private Label Shirts In London, UK

Fulfil your private label apparel dreams with the help of Flannel Clothing. All you need to do is drop a mail to the help team for the purc…

Started by Fiona Grey

0 Feb 4

Looking for designers, sewers, sketchers, patternmakers

I'm looking for any and all in the fashion industry in Detroit, MI (and/or metro Detroit area). Please contact me asap!

Started by Kelly Dobbs

5 Jan 22
Reply by Stef2016

Apparel Buying Made Easy!

Wrapsew connects apparel buyers with professional and passionate apparel makers. With Wrapsew, buyers can crowdsource globally effortle…

Started by Anthony S

1 Jan 22
Reply by Stef2016

Have Your Eyes Fixed on Some Designer Leggings, Available at Oasis Bottoms

To spruce up the wardrobe of fashion forward women Oasis Bottoms has brought forth a wide selection of wholesale design leggings which are…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

1 Jan 22
Reply by Stef2016

Tired of trying to find trusted global makers?

Tired of trying to find trusted global makers? Wrapsew.com allows you to globally crowdsource manufacturers and suppliers quickly and easil…

Started by Anthony S

1 Jan 22
Reply by Stef2016

Make Your Own Clothing Tags‎

High Quality Printing for Less -Sinicline.net Custom hang tags proudly designed and manufactured by us.  More

Started by Kelly Lee

1 Jan 16
Reply by Stef2016

Pattern Making Techniques in Fashion Designing

Attention to detail is paramount when creating anything new, right from building a bridge to crafting a piece of garment. Unless you have t…

Started by INIFD Gurgaon

1 Jan 12
Reply by Stef2016

Great way to start in the fashion industry

Hello, For anybody interested in fashion design, there is a fashion design contest and the winner will receive $100,000 brand support. Ther…

Started by Andrea

7 Dec 14, 2020
Reply by Stef2016

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.