Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'contest' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great way to start in the fashion industry

Hello, For anybody interested in fashion design, there is a fashion design contest and the winner will receive $100,000 brand support. Ther…

Started by Andrea

6 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by JomsyFashion

Halloween Costume Contest! Submit your pic- and win $$

We have seen some pretty creative Halloween costumes in the past.. So this year, we wanted mix things up and run a contest to reward those…

Started by Jessica

1 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by wholesaleconnections

Any fashion competition under 18 years?

Hello, I've been designing and sewing clothing for some time and I would like to attend a fashion competition. I've searched through the in…

Started by Dominika Műllerová

0 Aug 14, 2015

Anyone knows any fashion design contests for students?

Hi all, I'm Claire. Nice to meet you all! :) I'm a fashion design student in my 2nd year. I've been googling for a while about fashion desi…

Started by Claireish

0 Jul 13, 2015

Search for "Pretty Feet" Model

To promote the launch of their new foot care line, Maya Essentials will hold an online “Pretty Feet” contest to search for the brands new f…

Started by Siana Brennick

0 Mar 8, 2011

Valentine's Day with Armoire.

Join our ARMOIRE V-Day facebook contest read about the terms and conditions down via link below! http://www.facebook.com/armoireapparel

Started by Armoire

0 Feb 10, 2011

Help a sustainable fashion startup get funding by clicking on a link:

Hi, We have less than 24 hours to get as many views for our video as possible to win the Free Enterprise Contest which will help us start o…

Started by Huyen Tran

0 Apr 15, 2010

Clash of the Artists 2010 - Arts Competition, Fashion Design Contest

Now in it’s fourth year, Clash of the Artists 2010 will once again raise the standard of artist competitions across the world! At Art For…

Started by Art For Progress

0 Dec 26, 2009

Calling Fashion Films for Short Film Festival Contest

Hi There, Wanted to let everyone know about a current film festival that is going on that I thought you and your community might be intere…

Started by Laura Bryce

0 Sep 22, 2009

Da Vinci's Hair Care Giveaway (Sponsored By Pro Silk)

PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be two (2) winners. Prize package one includes (1) PROSILK CERAMIC + FAR INFRARED DRYER (3000PD), (1) ProSi…

Started by Da Vinci

0 Mar 1, 2008

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.