Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'angeles' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm looking for a LA-based Outerwear Manufacturer w/Outdoor Apparel Experience

Hello, My name is Brett and I am a Los Angeles-based designer. I'm looking to build a relationship with a production partner here in LA to…

Started by Brett Clouser

5 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Rose AlanaEve

Womenswear Woven and Knits Manufacturer/Distribution

Looking to connect with Indian,Indonesian,Bangladesh Based Manufacturing Facilities specializing in womenswear woven and knit apparel with…

Started by Abby

4 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Jessy Brown

Next trendy bags ?

Folklo by ka is the next trendy bags that all fashionista need. Only available at the JOMSYFASHION's showroom in Atlanta and Los Angeles. …

Started by JomsyFashion

0 Feb 17, 2015

Jomsy Inc client launches her first collection...

Virginie Villette is a French Designer working across Los Angeles and Dublin who has recently launched VV collection.V-V by Virginie Villet…

Started by JomsyFashion

1 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Pamela Taylor

Are you prepared for Los Angeles Fashion Week October 15 - 19, 2012, we can help you

LAmarketWeek_oct2012-3.pdf

Started by JomsyFashion

0 Sep 12, 2012

are you prepared for Los Angeles Fashion Week October 15 - 19, 2012, we can help you

LAmarketWeek_oct2012-3.pdf

Started by JomsyFashion

0 Sep 12, 2012

Are you prepared for Los Angeles Fashion Week October 15 - 19, 2012, we can help you

Started by JomsyFashion

0 Sep 12, 2012

FASHION CAREER FAIR - LA

FASHION CAREER FAIR - LOS ANGELES StyleCareers.com is hosting a career fair for fashion industry professionals at the Cooper Design Spa…

Started by Chris Kidd

0 Mar 1, 2010

Have You Ever Worn a Human hair Lace Wig? Tyra Banks Does....Call Ego Extensions For More info!

Come and experience California's Hot Spot! Ego Extensions L.A. offers a Luxury Line of Remy Hair Extensions and Lace Wigs. Imagine beautif…

Started by Ego Extensions L.A. Lace Wigs

3 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Glamtastic

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.