Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'Fashion' (315)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atlanta International Fashion Week: 6 Days of Fashion 7.13.10-7.18.10

******AIFW 2010 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS******Each night of AIFW we will provide participants with the opportunity to make key industry contacts…

Started by Atlanta Intl Fashion Week

3 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Marcelle Ceide

Indian Fashion Spring Summer 2010 Lookbook – Indian Wear by Maharaja

Indian Wear Spring Summer 2010 Trends… well this is the beginning of our coverage of theIndian Wear Trends for the 2010 Summer Season….…

Started by Rupika chopra

0 Jun 12, 2010

Looking for ucomming fashion designers UK

Hello My name is Rebecca Heijkoop, I'm an aspiring fashion photographer and I'm living since april in London.  I'm looking for fashion desi…

Started by Rebecca Heijkoop

1 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Maryanne

Services available for Ecommerce web solutions for Fashion Industry..

Hello Everyone,I am representing Cygnet Infotech, we expertise in providing customized Ecommerce solutions for Jewelry & Fashion Indust…

Started by Pooja Agarwal

0 May 25, 2010

Would you pay for a membership to a fashion stylist community?

Would you pay to have access to a directory of fashion showrooms and agencies? As well as articles, video and interviews from professional…

Started by The Couture House

0 May 20, 2010

Aishwarya Rai at the Cannes Film Festival

Aishwarya Rai has been attending Cannes Film Festival for a long time now, to be exact - since 2002, that’s when her movie Devdas was…

Started by Rupika chopra

0 May 19, 2010

Let your customer buy their signature jewelry while shopping online on your website...

I am talking about a web based e-commerce tool been designed for Jewelers, which can bring excitement to online customers / visitors while…

Started by Pooja Agarwal

0 Apr 26, 2010

Host a fashion show at your clothing boutique

Host A Fashion Show at Your Retail Clothing Boutique … If you own a small retail clothing boutique, and are looking for new ways to market…

Started by Sabine Ganatz

0 Apr 20, 2010

StyleCareers.com NY FashionCareerFair

StyleCareers.com is hosting a career fair for fashion industry professionals at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York on Thursday, April 29…

Started by Chris Kidd

0 Apr 1, 2010

FASHION FUSION EXPO 12th-13th March 2010, London

Hi All, The world first sustainable fashion and beauty show arrives in the capital- Fashion Fusion Expo @ Old Truman Brewery, London. 12-…

Started by Eric Francis Manu

0 Feb 28, 2010

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.