Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'Fashion' (315)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Become part of the Bunmi Koko Launch during London Fashion Week

Hey!I'm Gabrielle from Bunmi Koko!We have finally been given the opportunity to launch our Matriarchy Spring/Summer 2011 collection during…

Started by Gabrielle

0 Sep 7, 2010

Fashion Blog Link Exchange!

Hello fellow fashion-bloggers,is anyone else looking for link exchange?I certainly am!Here`s my blog: http://bohemenoir.blogspot.com/Please

Started by Boheme Noir

3 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by nesha w

Learn Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel for the Fashion Industry!

If you've looked through Fashion Industry job posting lately, you've probably noticed that proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photosho…

Started by Designers Nexus Inc.

0 Sep 6, 2010

50% off for designers at the FOBOShow!

I've got good news for designers of African origin on Fashion Industry Network.Its all about the much publicized FOBOShow (Fashion of Black…

Started by Ronke Odepii

0 Sep 3, 2010

Fashion

The Versace Fall Winter 2010 Ad Campaign adds to the long list of Black and White Ad Campaigns that have been released this fall.…

Started by Rupika chopra

1 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Danna

Host a Fashion Show at your Retail Clothing Boutique...

Host A Fashion Show at Your Retail Clothing Boutique … If you own a small retail clothing boutique, and you are looking for new ways to mar…

Started by Sabine Ganatz

0 Aug 16, 2010

Free Tickets to NY Fashion Week

I am pretty sure most of you are drooling over the chance to attend and get into a runway show at New York Fashion Week. Academy of Art Uni…

Started by Henson Gawliu Jr.

0 Aug 5, 2010

Stella McCartney Fall Winter 2010 Ad Campaign

Fafashion Check out Natalia Vodianova for the Stella McCartney Fall Winter 2010 Ad Campaign Fashion

Started by Rupika chopra

0 Jul 27, 2010

Trends Indian Wear

Indian Fashion Trends - the spring summer 2010 lookbook for Indian Wear Indian Fashion

Started by Rupika chopra

0 Jul 19, 2010

Atlanta International Fashion Week: 6 Days of Fashion 7.13.10-7.18.10

******AIFW 2010 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS******Each night of AIFW we will provide participants with the opportunity to make key industry contacts…

Started by Atlanta Intl Fashion Week

3 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Marcelle Ceide

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.