Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Billoomi Fashion®'s Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings of the day, Clara!I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion, a…"

Billoomi Fashion® replied Oct 10, 2020 to Looking for Clothes & Shoes manufactueres

22 Jan 12
Reply by Stef2016

"Hey Patrick, I have just come across your post and I am sure, by now after almost 2…"

Billoomi Fashion® replied Oct 1, 2019 to Looking for a small quantity manufacturer

9 Jan 12
Reply by Stef2016

"Hi,Greetings of the day!I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion, as a…"

Billoomi Fashion® replied Jan 31, 2017 to Looking for Clothes & Shoes manufactueres

22 Jan 12
Reply by Stef2016

"Hi Alexsia,Greetings of the day!I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashio…"

Billoomi Fashion® replied Mar 22, 2016 to Manufacturers for Evening Wear

7 Jan 21
Reply by Stef2016

"Hi,Greetings of the day!I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion, as a…"

Billoomi Fashion® replied Jan 27, 2016 to Looking for a small production clothing manufacturer for childrens brand

7 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Blue Cloud Apparel

"Yes. We do. Please send your queries through email : info@billoomifashion.com"

Billoomi Fashion® replied Jun 11, 2015 to 10 Reasons Why Private Label Clothing Owners Choose Billoomi Fashion™, India

2 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Billoomi Fashion®

"Hi,Greetings of the day!I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion, as a…"

Billoomi Fashion® replied Mar 12, 2015 to suppliers for small first collection

7 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by md abdulla chowdhury

"Hi Sarah,Greetings of the day!I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion,…"

Billoomi Fashion® replied Feb 19, 2015 to Low Minimum Manufacturer, childrenswear to produce UPF 50+ garments

11 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Mohammed Azam

"Hi,Greetings from India!I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion, as a…"

Billoomi Fashion® replied Dec 19, 2014 to Sourcing for High End Ready-To-Wear Manufacturers in Indonesia

6 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by JomsyFashion

"Hi,Greetings from India!I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion, as a…"

Billoomi Fashion® replied Dec 4, 2014 to Need Low Minimum Manufacturer

14 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Tito Santos

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.