Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Mindy Martell's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dave,  There is also another great book out there called "Over-dressed The shocki…"

Mindy Martell replied Jun 18, 2013 to New to industry, looking for books and articles which explain clothing from design to sale

10 Jul 8, 2020
Reply by Bretta Brennt

"Hi Colin,  In USA - but MN. We specialize in high stretch athletic garments manufact…"

Mindy Martell replied Jul 30, 2012 to Searching for athletic apparel manufacturing (ideally in the Los Angeles area)

4 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Mindy Martell

"Hi Ru-bee, Think of a spec sheet as a blue print to "build" your garment. It is for…"

Mindy Martell replied Nov 23, 2010 to Specification Sheets

41 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

"Hi there! I strongly encourage your to check out our website www.clothierdesignsourc…"

Mindy Martell replied Sep 22, 2010 to Need Production Seamstress or Manufacturing company

5 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by utsav gupta

"Alexandra - Please be careful about specing bras without have an experience professi…"

Mindy Martell replied Apr 12, 2010 to Spec sheet for Lingerie Design?

4 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Mindy Martell

"Hi Aubrey- Are you still looking for someone to produce your lingerie? We are curren…"

Mindy Martell replied Apr 12, 2010 to Looking for Lingerie Cut and Sew

8 May 18, 2010
Reply by Emir medanhodzic

"Hi Drew - Have you found a source yet for your project? I own a development company…"

Mindy Martell replied Apr 12, 2010 to I Need a Pillow Case Manufacturer

8 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Mindy Martell

"Hi Doug - It sounds like finding the right fabric is the key to your initial success…"

Mindy Martell replied Apr 12, 2010 to Manufacturer Required (updated)

18 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by MARKNITS (UK) LIMITED

"Hi Praveen, I own a well established manufacturing and sourcing company here in the…"

Mindy Martell replied Apr 12, 2010 to Requesting all established Apparel Manufacturing /Sourcing companies,Fashion Designers to place orders for Eco-friendly Green Line Garment buttons and Costume Jewelery on regular/ongoing basis.

1 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Mindy Martell

"Hi Nichole - I am from America and I can help:) I have a manufacturing company here…"

Mindy Martell replied Apr 12, 2010 to SMALL PRODUCTION NEEDED

14 May 6, 2012
Reply by cindykim

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.