Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Abdullah Al Mamun Russell's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear, For Tee Shirt you can contact with us if you interested for Bangladeshi Garmen…"

Abdullah Al Mamun Russell replied Jul 7, 2010 to Apparel manufacturers

6 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Abimbola Orogun

"Dear, Could you please provide us detail about your Inquiry. Once you give me / sen…"

Abdullah Al Mamun Russell replied Jul 7, 2010 to Manufacturer Required (updated)

18 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by MARKNITS (UK) LIMITED

"hi, My company interested to make associeated wih you. please inform us your requer…"

Abdullah Al Mamun Russell replied Jun 16, 2010 to Starting a new clothing line, Looking for someone who will manufactor small amounts at a good price

38 Jan 19
Reply by Stef2016

"hello, this is Russell here. From Bangladesh. we do manufacturing of all kinds of…"

Abdullah Al Mamun Russell replied Jun 7, 2010 to Wholesale womenswear manufacturer in the UK

26 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

"mail me plz @ ceo@primex-bd.co.cc"

Abdullah Al Mamun Russell replied Jun 5, 2010 to Looking for a Jeans manufacturing company please

9 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by George Kurian

"hi dear i thing i can give you he best. pls reply me from your mail"

Abdullah Al Mamun Russell replied Jun 5, 2010 to Start up custom apparel looking for clothing (international or domestic) manufactuer, factory, production.

78 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by wholesaleconnections

"thanks chk your mail."

Abdullah Al Mamun Russell replied Jun 3, 2010 to Garments Production From Bangladesh

6 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Huseyin Caglayan

"Dear Sir Greetings from Primex Bangladesh.. And we are glad to have the chance to…"

Abdullah Al Mamun Russell replied Jun 1, 2010 to Looking for a Jeans manufacturing company please

9 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by George Kurian

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.