Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Yunna Kusuma's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"www.ok-rek.com is my online shopmy workshop in gresik Indonesia.I need many marketer…"

Yunna Kusuma replied Nov 6, 2011 to Need teen marketer or seller

1 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Yunna Kusuma

"i sell many unique dress in www.ok-rek.com maybe you can go there and chat with me i…"

Yunna Kusuma replied Nov 6, 2011 to Best place to shop online for clothes?

106 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Ayesha Ibrar

"how much sweaters in persunshop? ^_____^ i will go there next time do you know. swea…"

Yunna Kusuma replied Nov 6, 2011 to RightNow I bought a beautiful sweater at persunshop!

2 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by persunshop

"and then Mr Singh?"

Yunna Kusuma replied Sep 25, 2011 to Empty website and cooperation in sales

2 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Yunna Kusuma

"Hello ^___________^ i know its late but im gladly if you visit my website www.ok-rek…"

Yunna Kusuma replied Sep 11, 2011 to Looking for a high quality clothing manufacturer in Asia or Eastern Europe

46 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Black Pearl Exports

"Hi~~~ Im Yunna from indonesia. Lets go to my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/…"

Yunna Kusuma replied Jul 20, 2011 to Fashion designers & pattern makers, come join us!

22 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

"Hi Miss Sarmistha   I not yet received an email from you you can send email again ^^…"

Yunna Kusuma replied Jun 27, 2011 to Looking for fashion buyers and boutique owners...

5 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by utsav gupta

"I am interested in in cooperation with you to sell your products in Indonesia. Can g…"

Yunna Kusuma replied Jun 22, 2011 to Looking for an investor or business partner!

2 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Yunna Kusuma

"I am interested in in cooperation with you to sell your products in Indonesia. Can g…"

Yunna Kusuma replied Jun 22, 2011 to Looking for fashion buyers and boutique owners...

5 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by utsav gupta

"Can i be your seller? Im in Indonesia. Please give me explanation of how to be your…"

Yunna Kusuma replied Jun 21, 2011 to need advice for first collection

14 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by angelnx

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.