Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

jony smith's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Article Writer - Compose articles one by one or in larger projects. Includes spell c…"

jony smith replied Jul 5, 2011 to The Horus brand is synonymous with luxury, style and remarkable value.

4 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Jeff Smith

"Hello, In sewing and fashion design, a pattern is an original garment from which oth…"

jony smith replied Jul 5, 2011 to Ideal designe for sweing hall

3 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

"If you provide the sample so it is easy for us to decide. You are right for us or no…"

jony smith replied Jul 5, 2011 to We Retail and Manufacture We are looking for New clothes ready made and we offer pattern drafting, Cut and Sew

7 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Anthony S

"Hello revish are you provide some sample of your work. <a herf=http://www.softwar…"

jony smith replied Dec 10, 2010 to We Retail and Manufacture We are looking for New clothes ready made and we offer pattern drafting, Cut and Sew

7 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Anthony S

"general term for a currently popular style or practice, especially in clothing, foot…"

jony smith replied Nov 27, 2010 to Fashion

2 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Claudia Dixon

"Hi, I check your store this is good in this store you store so much collection. Che…"

jony smith replied Nov 22, 2010 to We Retail and Manufacture We are looking for New clothes ready made and we offer pattern drafting, Cut and Sew

9 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by jony smith

"Hi this really an very informative post here. I really like to apprecite this post.…"

jony smith replied Nov 21, 2010 to The Horus brand is synonymous with luxury, style and remarkable value.

4 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Jeff Smith

"Nice job! It's really nice link that you have shared with us. I really like your pro…"

jony smith replied Nov 20, 2010 to New concept of Lingerie business in NYC seeks funds

1 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by jony smith

"Nice thread! I really like your provided information on importing fashion goods. It'…"

jony smith replied Nov 18, 2010 to IMPORTING FASHION GOODS

1 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by jony smith

"Hi, Yes! Designer jackets are looking so beautiful and so expensive but now the tren…"

jony smith replied Nov 12, 2010 to The Horus brand is synonymous with luxury, style and remarkable value,Looking sales persons

5 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Jeff Smith

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.