Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Shaila Scott's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't have a degree in pattern making or anything like that though i think one of…"

Shaila Scott replied Sep 9, 2009 to pattern grading

1 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Shaila Scott

"You have to have background in fashion to start a single thing, you need to be more…"

Shaila Scott replied Sep 7, 2009 to How to get noticed??

4 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Bobby G. Keith

"If you have good purpose in your career and would love to share it for others and dr…"

Shaila Scott replied Sep 7, 2009 to fashion in kenya???when will kenya ever be like millan,newyork,france......or even 9ja?we move it up a notch

3 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Nouf Ahmed Masoud

"I think its not too hard for you being into fashion industry once again, for i belie…"

Shaila Scott replied Sep 7, 2009 to Tips on getting back into the fashion industry

6 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by fashiontalktv

"There are lots of manufacturer over the net who is looking for a client you can also…"

Shaila Scott replied Sep 7, 2009 to Where to find Manufacturers

52 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Alan Dern

"It was such a nice offer specially for those people who is looking for a break and w…"

Shaila Scott replied Sep 4, 2009 to Upcoming Fashion Magazine Unique Needs Designers who need a brake what ever your niche, Look into it!!

9 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Wax Fajardo

"That creation really great and the design and styles if fantastic it was such a good…"

Shaila Scott replied Sep 4, 2009 to View Fiber Outlook Fall/Winter 2010/11 at zglobalmart blog http://www.zglobalmart.wordpress.com

1 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Shaila Scott

"What kind of fashion line are you into? I was inclined with fashion accessory that i…"

Shaila Scott replied Sep 4, 2009 to www.FADEMO.com

1 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Shaila Scott

"It was pretty cute bag and i love its messenger style thing and it look pretty perfe…"

Shaila Scott replied Sep 4, 2009 to Balenciaga giant city Handbag

1 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Shaila Scott

"I think being creative and fashionista is all you need to pass the entrance test. Th…"

Shaila Scott replied Sep 3, 2009 to How much Fashion and Retail knowledge is needed........................

4 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Cronus Meinhard

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.