Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Kashif's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Nikki i am in clothing manufacturing business from last 14 years, i am really impres…"

Kashif replied Mar 26, 2014 to BUILDING A TEAM FOR A START OF AN ONLINE CLOTHING STORE HELP!!!

19 Dec 12, 2020
Reply by Stef2016

"Hello Roro First of all the very best of luck for your New Company & New Brand a…"

Kashif replied Mar 26, 2014 to Manufacrurers for small orders. t-shirts, caps...

15 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Mohammed Azam

"Hello Felicia I dont know if you have/had found some good priting source or not i am…"

Kashif replied Mar 24, 2014 to Digital fabric printing services which are affordable

6 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

"Hi Cindy for point # 4 Yes , Exactly its like that Do you think that there is anythi…"

Kashif replied Mar 19, 2014 to I want to start an online business but,

9 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Julie

"Hello Cindy This is kashif, running a clothing manufacturing unit You need to settle…"

Kashif replied Mar 18, 2014 to I want to start an online business but,

9 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Julie

"Hello Shaneka Good Day This is Kashif From Pakistan, Running a manufacturing units f…"

Kashif replied Mar 12, 2014 to I'm looking for clothing manufacturers in Europe and Turkey

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Excellence SourcingInternational

"Hello David This is kashif From Pakistan (miankashif001@gmail.com) I am runnig a pro…"

Kashif replied Mar 9, 2014 to Factories and Sampling manufactures in NJ

3 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Shenzhen Pretty Speed Garment

"I 200% agree with anna But the problem is that people are not interested in having t…"

Kashif replied Feb 27, 2014 to Forum For Buyers Looking for Small Qty Orders

3 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Abu Zafar

"hi angela i dont know if you are still interested or not pls email me your things at…"

Kashif replied Feb 21, 2014 to Denim and Non-Denim Wovens Manufacturer need for Kids Apparel Line

14 Jan 14
Reply by Stef2016

"Hello Errol pls email me the concept and ideas you need to convert into shoes i can…"

Kashif replied Feb 21, 2014 to LOOKING FOR WOMEN'S SHOES AND ACCESSORIES MANUFACTURER

3 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Kashif

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.