Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Ruth Lyons's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, interesting thread! Diamond has been my favorite gemstone for years. I don't hav…"

Ruth Lyons replied May 19 to black loose diamond

1 May 19
Reply by Ruth Lyons

"I would now like to decorate the dress to the maximum at the wedding to minimize jew…"

Ruth Lyons replied Mar 29 to Wearing Pearls to a Wedding?

9 Mar 29
Reply by Dency Franky

"A hair dryer is used to dry and style hair. It uses an electric fan to blow air acro…"

Ruth Lyons replied Mar 21 to Need advice on a hair dryer

4 Apr 28
Reply by OliviaHartley

"Although today is not a new year, but I see that the issue is not closed. I buy jewe…"

Ruth Lyons replied Feb 3 to Is there any online Jewelry site which has New year offers?

3 Feb 3
Reply by Ruth Lyons

"Thanks for the article. I think that the best make for summer is healthy skin withou…"

Ruth Lyons replied Jan 24 to Spring Summer 2010 Makeup Trends

5 Jan 24
Reply by Ruth Lyons

"It's hard to say what is the best brand because everyone has different taste and hea…"

Ruth Lyons replied Dec 27, 2019 to Brand of footwear

2 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by Ruth Lyons

"It's not 2010 anymore, and I'm glad. In 2019 the style is another than it was, and i…"

Ruth Lyons replied Nov 7, 2019 to Fashion Jewelry Trends 2010

4 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Ruth Lyons

"Hi. Look trendy and stylish in winter - no problem. My last purchase from ITK store …"

Ruth Lyons replied Sep 26, 2019 to Get A Fashionable And Trendy Look With Metallica T-Shirt

3 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by Ruth Lyons

"For me, the best shopping website is one with a userfriendly interface, fast shippin…"

Ruth Lyons replied Aug 14, 2019 to Favorite online shopping sites or styling sites

92 Mar 27
Reply by Aakash Kohli

"I love printed T-shirts, but sometimes it can be tough to find a good one. I prefer…"

Ruth Lyons replied Jul 11, 2019 to Stylish and Printed T-Shirts

6 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by Andy Smith

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.