Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

cmabill's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"when I ask for a quality question, this one was pissed off..."

cmabill replied Oct 22, 2014 to share a funny chat with an arrogant and stupid USA startup person

1 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by cmabill

"it depends on your marketing strategy, if you ONLY sell your logo/brand then you mus…"

cmabill replied Oct 18, 2014 to Is the label and packaging really needed on the show sample?

4 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Creative Creation777

"Hi Rebekah hope you are doing well, and you must realized that supply chain manageme…"

cmabill replied Oct 15, 2014 to Small quantity High quality

18 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Tito Santos

"pls confirm my friend request so that we could share information inbox. Bill"

cmabill replied Oct 15, 2014 to Looking for reliable suppliers/manufacturers for a new clothing range for young girl dressess

37 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Oasis Bottoms

"Hi Michal pls confirm my friend request so that I could inbox you our information,…"

cmabill replied Oct 14, 2014 to Screen Printed designs on swimwear and ladies bags

1 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by cmabill

"Hi Kitty i am new here but if you have enough business practice or experience, you c…"

cmabill replied Oct 14, 2014 to Bag Manufacturer for High Quality-Low Volume Production

11 Apr 18
Reply by Crazy Cat Shop

"Hi Lesh literally we are in middle or high end products, I have sent to you a friend…"

cmabill replied Oct 14, 2014 to Bag Manufacturer for High Quality-Low Volume Production

11 Apr 18
Reply by Crazy Cat Shop

"Hi Kitty I have sent you a friend request, pls confirm it so that I could give you m…"

cmabill replied Oct 14, 2014 to Seeking a Handbag Manufacturing Partner in the U.S or India

4 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Tito Santos

"Hi Scott I would like to say Vietnam has a price advantage but you need consider com…"

cmabill replied Oct 14, 2014 to Finding the right clothing Manufacturer

58 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Jelena Astashonok

"Hi Charity pls confirm my friend request so that I could send you more information,…"

cmabill replied Oct 14, 2014 to Looking for Low Volume Manufactuers for my company

74 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by OF

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.