Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Claudia Dixon's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (199) Replies Latest Activity

"Check you mail box and get back to me. prom dresses 2012 | evening gowns plus siz…"

Claudia Dixon replied Aug 30, 2012 to DISCOVER THE DYNAMIC YOU WITH THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY..!

4 May 21, 2015
Reply by angelnx

"thanks for the thread,very interesting to read."

Claudia Dixon replied Aug 30, 2012 to Stylish Necklines for Salwar Kameez

4 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by angelnx

"I like Indian tradition collection. prom dresses 2012 | evening gowns plus size |…"

Claudia Dixon replied Aug 30, 2012 to Shopping for Ethnic Wear Online

3 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by angelnx

"I like ramp walk.let me join now. prom dresses 2012 | evening gowns plus size | C…"

Claudia Dixon replied Aug 30, 2012 to Free Premium Membership Of Our Fashion Network Worth $100

2 May 21, 2015
Reply by angelnx

"Nice to see your post here,thanks for sharing, wish you all the best for your busine…"

Claudia Dixon replied Aug 30, 2012 to Professional small run clothing factory in quick turnaround

3 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by womenclothingcn

"It's nice to read this articles,thanks for the post, prom dresses 2012 | evening…"

Claudia Dixon replied Aug 30, 2012 to Online Shopping for Indian Jewelry and Fashions

8 Jun 9
Reply by Handloom Saree Shop

"Shall we make a business deal in India,Let me know if you are interested. prom dr…"

Claudia Dixon replied Aug 30, 2012 to The small run clothing production

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Claudia Dixon

"Good discount to go with,thanks for sharing. prom dresses 2012 | evening gowns plu…"

Claudia Dixon replied Aug 30, 2012 to Columbus Day Discount Coupon on Men`s Clothing

3 May 29, 2013
Reply by Karissa James

"Thanks for sharing, i have checked the website, the have awesome collections. pro…"

Claudia Dixon replied Aug 30, 2012 to Zuuzstyle's Fashion Design Competition!

2 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by robert80

"I didn't get any reply for you, Please check you mail and get back to me. prom dr…"

Claudia Dixon replied Aug 30, 2012 to wholesale fashionable apparel

9 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Claudia Dixon

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.