Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Sapphire Wilson's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Dressed beautifully to attend evening party could enhance your possibility of attrac…"

Sapphire Wilson replied Apr 26, 2015 to Pippa Middleton Shows Off Her Curves In an Evening Dress

2 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Sapphire Wilson

"Nice dress, thanks for sharing ! More choice make a better life ,for more beautiful…"

Sapphire Wilson replied Mar 30, 2015 to New Arrivals! Boho Maxi Dresses

3 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Amina Khan

"I agree to you! Sometimes, i like going shopping online,these days ,i have been foun…"

Sapphire Wilson replied Apr 14, 2014 to Women's & Men's Fashion Clothes For 2014

9 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Roy

"Before wedding, brides will choose a beautiful and elegant wedding dress to show the…"

Sapphire Wilson replied Jan 8, 2014 to Chic and modern rabbit fur coats for sale-voguequeen.com

1 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Sapphire Wilson

"Nowadays, there are various kind of wedding dresses in the market, which gives bride…"

Sapphire Wilson replied Dec 16, 2013 to Cheap beach wedding dresses for sale!

6 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by sabaroy

"When the bride and groom choose wedding dress, they will first consider the color an…"

Sapphire Wilson replied Dec 13, 2013 to Lovely lace wedding dresses for sale,new arrival!!

3 Jan 11
Reply by Stef2016

"Beautiful dresses!! Hope you can post more! Bellas Dress - fashion dresses online.…"

Sapphire Wilson replied Dec 10, 2013 to Cheap evening dresses for sale!

11 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Katie Evans

"Informative post!! Love it!! I think When you are buying this graceful clothes onlin…"

Sapphire Wilson replied Dec 4, 2013 to How to choose an elegant evening dress

9 Jan 11
Reply by Stef2016

"oh, I love red, red dress is amazing. Besides red, i think blue is also beautiful. Y…"

Sapphire Wilson replied Nov 27, 2013 to Ladies style Red Dresses for Valentine’s Day

7 Jan 11
Reply by Stef2016

"2014 is coming. Designer have been concentrating on the 2014 fashion trend. We just…"

Sapphire Wilson replied Nov 21, 2013 to Find out top Fashion Trends that Rocked in 2012 and Will Dominate 2013*

9 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Milah Shepperd

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.