Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Chris Nie's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Even though we are not located in the US,Please give a few minutes to introduce H…"

Chris Nie replied on Saturday to Looking for clothing manufacturer in the United States.

13 yesterday
Reply by textilebuzz

"Hi Charlee, This is Chris from Hucai Sportswear which is specialized in making women…"

Chris Nie replied Jun 13 to Manufacturers of screen printing on T-shirts

19 Jun 13
Reply by Chris Nie

"Hi Adaeze, If you looking for gym apparel manufacturer who can make samples and bulk…"

Chris Nie replied Jun 13 to HELP!!!

30 Jun 13
Reply by Chris Nie

"Hi, I am not sure if you are looking for men & women fitness apparel manufacture…"

Chris Nie replied Jun 10 to What is the best way to find a clothing manufacturer?

12 Jun 10
Reply by Chris Nie

"Hi, I am not sure if you are interested in men & women wholesale gym clothing.Ma…"

Chris Nie replied May 30 to Womens Clothing Line

70 May 30
Reply by Chris Nie

"Hi,I am not sure if you are interested about men & women wholesale fitness cloth…"

Chris Nie replied May 25 to Womens Clothing Line

70 May 30
Reply by Chris Nie

"Hi,Even though it is not a U.S. based apparel manufacturers.But I will recommend you…"

Chris Nie replied May 21 to What is the best way to find a clothing manufacturer?

12 Jun 10
Reply by Chris Nie

"Hi,As your inquiry,You can have a look at Hucai Sportswear.They are wholesale fitnes…"

Chris Nie replied May 13 to Looking for clothing manufacturer

10 May 13
Reply by Chris Nie

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.