Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Unnati Exports's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"We don't make fake offers, We deal with best price guaranteed. Buy all kind of Indi…"

Unnati Exports replied Sep 7, 2015 to online shopping for Indian Sarees, Salwar Kameez, Unnati silks

24 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by siri

"Dear Claire G, We are the wholesaler and manufacturer of Indian Designer Clothing; S…"

Unnati Exports replied Mar 25, 2015 to Help wanted please: Childrens clothing - manufacturing

21 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Anthony S

"Hello MKC, I am on the same business as well. If, you need any kind of help and sup…"

Unnati Exports replied Mar 14, 2015 to Manufacturer with skills in beading and embroidery needed

4 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Unnati Exports

"I think this website can fill your requirements  :-  http://www.unnatiexports.com/de…"

Unnati Exports replied Mar 9, 2015 to Women's swimwear manufacturers needed. I HAVE MY OWN DESIGNS which need to be created, preferably from India, Bangladesh, China, will consider others too.

3 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Tito Santos

"I agreed with my friends point, lehenga is a most favorite dress of an Indian lady.…"

Unnati Exports replied Mar 3, 2015 to about the Lehengas

5 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Unnati Exports

"Rayon is a fabric which is made from the cellulose from plants and undergoes several…"

Unnati Exports replied Feb 27, 2015 to Rayon vs Viscose

1 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Unnati Exports

"Our price range starts from Rs.180/- only. Means start from approx $3."

Unnati Exports replied Feb 24, 2015 to Low Minimum Manufacturer for women's clothing

11 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Ron Ma

"Dear Ilene, We are Unnati Exports, we are manufacturer and wholesaler of all kind o…"

Unnati Exports replied Feb 23, 2015 to Low Minimum Manufacturer for women's clothing

11 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Ron Ma

"I have read your topic and also read the other visitors comments on the same. I also…"

Unnati Exports replied Feb 14, 2015 to manufacturers/wholesalers that specializes in PETITE WOMEN'S CLOTHING.

40 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by Oasis Shirts

"Hi gigi, This is "Unnati Exports" from India, We are one of the largest manufacture…"

Unnati Exports replied Feb 13, 2015 to Looking for pattern maker / clothing manufacturer

24 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Mohammed Azam

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.