Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Cassie Lyons's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think it makes jeans the staple piece.  I think they wear jeans because that…"

Cassie Lyons replied Oct 6, 2016 to Why Celebrities at Airport are always wearing Jeans?

6 Oct 8
Reply by Dashing Chris

"I don't go outside very much in the winter (just in and out of places to run errands…"

Cassie Lyons replied Oct 6, 2016 to Winter Clothing Discussion

10 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Chris Newsom

"Those are gorgeous! I don't know how practical they are for the snow, more of just c…"

Cassie Lyons replied Oct 6, 2016 to Awesome snow boots with beautiful beading, so cute!

7 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Cassie Lyons

"I buy all of my bathing suits online from swimsuitsforall.  I dont like trying swims…"

Cassie Lyons replied Oct 6, 2016 to Do you think buying bikinis online is a beeter option?

3 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Cassie Lyons

"Check out craft shoes, flea markets, festivals, or google and see if there is a cust…"

Cassie Lyons replied Oct 6, 2016 to Where can I get the handmade fashion jewelry?

7 Aug 28
Reply by mille

"A bit too much skin showing for me but someone who has the body for it would look fa…"

Cassie Lyons replied Oct 6, 2016 to jumpsuits & rompers

1 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Cassie Lyons

"Wow! Those look great and would complement a variety of outfits very nicely."

Cassie Lyons replied Oct 6, 2016 to Handmade distressed leather satchels and wallets

1 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Cassie Lyons

"Love the slouchy navy bag! I tend to stick with dark solid colors since I use most w…"

Cassie Lyons replied Oct 6, 2016 to Which Style Do You Like Best?

5 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Boyle Ayers

"Boots/Booties. Followed by pumps! I only own one pair of tennis shoes and a few pair…"

Cassie Lyons replied Jul 27, 2016 to Which type of shoe do you have most in your closet Sandals, Athletic footwear, Wedges, Pumps or Boots?

13 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Tabitha McClaymore

"I love the blog and the pictures!  Shoes are my Achilles heel too.  Love Richard's p…"

Cassie Lyons replied Jun 20, 2016 to Tori Spelling and the Cast of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

8 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Cassie Lyons

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.