Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Kirsten Young's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Great items. You can share your ideas on www.lifo.com. It is an online hub for girls…"

Kirsten Young replied Dec 29, 2011 to May our unique could match your collection

1 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Kirsten Young

"Try the etsy.com and for the the latest fashion trends, celebrity gossip, social cau…"

Kirsten Young replied Dec 29, 2011 to Need some cute winter clothes for cheap?

1 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Kirsten Young

"Fashion for me is a part of our lives now a days. Thanks for sharing. Try also visit…"

Kirsten Young replied Dec 28, 2011 to

just now

"The outfit was nice. You can try sharing it with www.lifo.com. It is a fun site for…"

Kirsten Young replied Dec 28, 2011 to Breaking into the European Market

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Kirsten Young

"I love etsy.com and ebay. Try also to check out www.lifo.com for the latest fashion…"

Kirsten Young replied Dec 23, 2011 to Favorite online shopping sites or styling sites

87 Nov 26
Reply by Zubair Khan

"Batiks are great. My mother has one. I think they respect batik and maybe because no…"

Kirsten Young replied Dec 22, 2011 to Batik, Indonesian Native Fashion Design

2 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Jojo mo

"All you have to do is to look for a manufacturer that would help you and  also try t…"

Kirsten Young replied Dec 21, 2011 to what should I do to get my design in fashion industry

6 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Boaz

"you can try to  Google it or post any ads for your work.Good luck.You can share your…"

Kirsten Young replied Dec 21, 2011 to have an idea for a handbag design, are there any manufacturing resources in the Seattle, WA area?

1 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Kirsten Young

"They're beautiful. Try to share your ideas on www.lifo.com. It is a social network f…"

Kirsten Young replied Dec 18, 2011 to Vaishali Fashions - Gorgeous Shopping hub for all kind of Indian Sarees

2 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by angelnx

"Good luck! I'll check your site later.Try sharing your ideas on LIFO.com. It is a fu…"

Kirsten Young replied Dec 17, 2011 to Hello - I'm NEW!

2 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Kirsten Young

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.