Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

PRINTING : t-shirt printing, textile printers, printing clothing etc. (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APPAREL MANUFACTURER

CANOBY APPARELS is a final destination stop to meet exclusive fashion needs for Mens, Womens & Childrens . The firm entered the world o…

Started by CLOTHING MANUFACTURER

0 Jul 16, 2016

Do you need any help in starting embroidery business?

There are two kinds of embroidery business- home based embroidery business and industrial based embroidery business. In any embroidery busi…

Started by TrishthaIndia

1 May 21, 2016
Reply by Nathasha Dudek

T-Shirt Manufacturing!

<div class="field-item"><div class="desc-field">T-shirt Manufacturing<br /> I need t-shirts manufactured. 300+, 150-160 G…

Started by Anthony S

0 Apr 21, 2016

Plain T Shirts Wholesale

Oasis Seamless, the premier wholesale T Shirts manufacturing house has pioneered the seamless technology and has emerged as one of the lead…

Started by Jenny Lawson

0 Mar 30, 2016

You can get the best quality paper cup machine from Tristha

Paper cup has become an important thing for taking any kind of drinks. So, its needs remain intact not only now but also in future. For thi…

Started by TrishthaIndia

0 Mar 23, 2016

Textile

Hallo everyone ..... I'm looking for textile such as cotton, jacquard and duchess with porcelain blue print. please email me to riscka.led…

Started by Riscka

0 Mar 19, 2016

Tristha is the best to help you choosing embroidery machine

Are you confused about embroidery machine? The whole embroidery business depends on the machine. So, your machine must be helpful and it mu…

Started by TrishthaIndia

0 Mar 15, 2016

Supplier of Printed t-Shirts Needed

Hello, I am seeking a supplier of printed t-Shirts. This is a new venture for me and I have little to know knowledge of how to get things…

Started by Shawn Rob

6 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Oasis Sublimation

Wholesale Sleeveless T Shirts Outstanding Collection At Only Teez

Only Teez is the global t-shirt manufacturing, designing, distributing and wholesale supplying brand offering all kinds of t shirts made in…

Started by Jessica Parkar

0 Oct 10, 2015

Looking for Manufacturers

If you are a manufacturer join Wrapsew the global marketplace connecting buyers with makers. https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing…

Started by Anthony S

1 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Jessica Parkar

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.