Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

MANUFACTURING Clothing or Fashion Accessories (2,415)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fashion show in New York

Hello Everyone! I'm having a fashion show on June 23rd in New York. I would to find a Swimwear designers and Make-up and hair stylist. I'm…

Started by Le Monde Management

0 May 18, 2010

Looking for Lingerie Cut and Sew

Greetings! I am looking for a company that can manufacture fine lingerie. Thank you, ~A

Started by Aubrey Armes

8 May 18, 2010
Reply by Emir medanhodzic

Handbag Line--How many new styles to start?

There's alot of information out there for apparel lines and how many different pieces to start with but does anyone have any idea how many…

Started by M-I-S Fashion Bags

0 May 5, 2010

Looking for someone to do some cross over collaboration

Looking for someone to do some cross over collaboration with my brand LOVALAS.www.lovalas.comAnyone got any interest?

Started by priscilla

0 May 1, 2010

Start Your Fashion Company Workshops!

Learn How to Start or Grow Your Fashion Company during this tough economy from the Experts who’ve done it all!   M Shop NYC began as an ube…

Started by M Shop NYC

0 Apr 28, 2010

Small Home-Made Manufacture for Creating Sample - Pattern Maker - Personal Needs

Hi, i want to introduce my self as owner of my own business,i run a small home made manufacturer, while everything is still depends traditi…

Started by wiewie

0 Apr 22, 2010

Textile and Apparel Importers Worldwide

Find Textile and Apparel Importers Worldwide   ·        Textile Importers in Australia ·        Textile Importers in Canada ·       …

Started by Saba

0 Apr 21, 2010

FREE Prom Dress for Prom 2010, Prom Dresses Collections.

Hai Girls, Do You think about the Prom Dresses! Fashion sucks exactly because is treating tattoos with the same respect as it treats lips…

Started by Prom

0 Apr 19, 2010

Opportunity to work in Fashion

FME Inc.(Fashion Models & Events) is operating in a niche industry & is geared toward providing everyone a night of fashionable, tr…

Started by Jason Berry

0 Apr 17, 2010

Samples Needed

I am looking for the following fabrics in either creme or off-white and navy or midnight blue: Alpaca - woven Cashmere - woven and knitted…

Started by Cristal Baker

0 Apr 14, 2010

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.