Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

FASHION DESIGN - Fashion Merchandising (3,379)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cat Apparel that You Should Wear Being a Cat Lover

Now it is very trendy and fashionable to wear themed dress and designer dress. Also the same things happen for the animal lover. For this r…

Started by Crazy Cat Shop

1 Mar 16
Reply by Marry Smith

Looking for Manufacturers and Wholesalers -No Minimum Quantity

Seek Style is a full-service clothing sourcing agency based in South Korea. We find suitable clothing wholesalers and connect manufactur…

Started by Seek Style

10 Mar 16
Reply by Kiran W

WHAT ARE FASHION TRENDS 2019 ??? THIS SEASON’S LATEST STYLES

I am a fashion designer. I just found these...? Do they worth it??? FASHION TRENDS 2019 | THIS SEASON’S LATEST STYLES I need some ideas for…

Started by Rachael floyd

12 Mar 13
Reply by Harvey Logan

Sarees of India

A saree reflects the true beauty and grace of a woman. Today the market is flooded with a numerous variety of sarees ranging from printed,…

Started by Mariamini

2 Mar 12
Reply by karthik varma

PRODUCER OF GARMENTS

We are in producing garments over 30 years. Main in jacket, coat, pants for women, men and children. We have many partners like padding, fa…

Started by Amy yang

0 Mar 8

Excel in Kids’ Clothing Market with Premium Quality Baby Clothes from Alanic

Buy high quality flannel shirts, denim pants, camouflage shorts and more for kids at low price from Alanic today. Based in USA, Alanic is o…

Started by Mike Barney

3 Mar 5
Reply by DavidJohn

Is there anyone who tried this beautiful saree ?

Hi, I was wondering on net to see the beautiful saree gift to my mom. I came acosss this site Readymade Nauvari Saree. Is there anyone trie…

Started by Kiran W

0 Mar 5

How to improve women's health?

Hello dears! More than a month ago, I began to actively care for my health and strive to get the perfect body. Unfortunately the weight goe…

Started by Faina

3 Mar 5
Reply by David Hasselhof

Need Baby Girl Clothes In Wholesale? Oasis Kids Clothing Is The Ideal Destination!

Oasis Kids Clothing is one of the leading designers, manufacturers, wholesalers and suppliers of trendsetting clothes for girls. This manuf…

Started by Brian Anderson

2 Mar 4
Reply by David Hasselhof

Designer Pakistani Dresses Online

Shop for Latest Pakistani DressePakistani Dresses Onlines Online at affordable prices. find the best quality pakistani suits online at eany…

Started by Eanything Indian

0 Mar 2

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.