BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
After receiving over 9 MILLION on line views; hundreds of
attendees from all over the world...Europe to Asia; and a
SOLD OUT fashion show…
People’s Resources and Development Association is proud
to bring you, for the second time
NYC Fashion Week 2012 “SHOP 4 A CAUSE INDIE TRUNK & FASHION SHOW".
Do not miss the opportunity to get your brand notice by becoming a vendor at our
"Shop 4 A Cause" Trunk & Fashion Show:
Saturday, September 8^th, 2012 at The Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, located at
515 Malcolm X Boulevard New York, NY 10037.
PARTICIPATING VENDORS WILL BENEFIT BY:
* SELLING, SHOWCASING AND PUBLICIZING THEIR BRAND; * VENDORS WILL BE PRESENTED WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A MEMBER OF P.R.A.D.A (IT'S IMPORTANT TO SHOW YOUR CONSUMERS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF GIVING BACK AND BEING SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE); SPONSORING IN THIS EVENT
* PARTAKING IN A SOLD OUT FASHION SHOW WITH YOUR MODELS RIPPING THE RUNWAY IN YOUR BRAND, GIVING AUDIENCE & CONSUMERS A VISUAL OF HOW-TO-WEAR;
* TONS OF MEDIA, PHOTOS, AND NETWORK OPPORTUNITIES;
* HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE INTERVIEWED & FEATURED BY INVITED MEDIA SOURCES; and
* MEETING SPECIALLY INVITED BUYERS FROM SOME OF NEW YORK CITY'S FINEST MERCHANTS!
THIS EVENT IS A FUNDRAISER FOR OUR ANTI-GENERATION GENOCIDE (AGG) PROGRAM, which is an anti-gun violence program for inner-city youth. This fundraiser has been developed to assist with raising awareness about the importance of positive conflict resolution and to prevent teenagers from becoming victims of gun violence.
ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TOWARDS THE AGG PROGRAM. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT? At your request we will email you a vendors' guide which includes further details about the branding benefits.
For additional information, please feel free to contact me either by phone or email (see contact information below). Hope to see you there!
Thanking you in advance for your support and participation! Kind Regards,
Co-Founder of P.R.a.D.A.
Fashion Trunk Show- Point of Contact
Do remember P.R.A.D.A. is a registered charity and all donations are tax deductible. (Your vending space included)