The diamonds are accompanied by us to enter the marriage and keep the love fresh. However, due to the lipophilic nature of diamonds, diamond jewelry is easily stained with oil and eclipsed. How should diamonds be cleaned?
First, the commonly used diamond maintenance methods are as follows:
1, cleaning solution washing method
Use a small bowl or teacup to hold warm water and adjust the amount of neutral detergent in the water. Dip the diamond in water, gently brush it with a toothbrush, then use a mesh screen and rinse with warm water under the tap. Finally, dry it with a soft, lint-free cloth.
2, cold water immersion method
Dip the diamond in water for about 30 minutes in a small bowl or teacup, then use a small brush to gently brush around the diamond before and after, then wave it in the water for a while, then take it out and wipe it with a paper towel.
3, rapid cleaning method
Purchase a bottle of designer jewellery cleaner, along with the included container, and wash the diamond as instructed.
Second, the other secrets of care diamonds:
- There are some tips to help you care for diamonds. When you are doing housework, please don't let the diamondcheap personalized jewelry stain with chlorine-containing bleach. It will not damage the diamond, but it will fade or discolor the setting.
- Do not wear diamonds when washing dishes or doing rough work. Although the diamonds are hard, they may be scratched if they are hit hard according to their texture direction.
- Bring your diamond jewelry to the jeweler for inspection once a year, check if the setting is loose and worn, and re-fix and polish it.
Three major considerations for diamond cleaning:
- Not all gems are as hard as diamonds, and some may be scratched by a toothbrush. Therefore, the maintenance should be based on the characteristics of different gems. Jewelry and antique gnnjewellery that is too intricate may not be suitable for brushing with a toothbrush, and a softer treatment is required; the setting of the ring may become loose, so the maintenance of the ring should be carefully checked.
- The place to clean the diamond is very important, do not choose to the side of the sink, or at least cover the drain. Spread a rubber mat as much as possible to prevent the my name jewelry from slipping and scratching.
- Any diamond, especially inlaid diamonds, should not be used with chlorine (such as bleach) or matte products (such as detergent or toothpaste). These cleaning products can corrode the inlaid metal on the jewels, causing the inlay to become loose and severely corroding the metal.