Pigmentation is one of the most common skins related issue that most of the youth, as well as adults, face. To explain it in simple terms, you can understand it as a skin blemish where the colour of the skin changes at certain points. This is actually a skin disorder where your face will suffer noticeable spots and a severe issue of change in skin tone.
What are the causes of facial Pigmentation?
There is a list of things that can cause the serious issue of skin pigmentation and these causes are so common that most of us do not even notice them. While there is a long list of causes, sun damage is said to be the biggest contribution to pigmentation blemish. Also, sun damage is the most frequent element that causes such problems.
Some other causes that include the issue of facial skin pigmentation are:
- Insulin Resistance
- Pregnancy Hormones
- Chemotherapy drugs
- Addison's disease
- Trauma or skin irritation
How to get rid of Pigmentation?
There are a number of ways with the help of which you can get rid of the pigmentation issue. Some of them are more of a home remedy ticks while others are a combination of cosmetic products. So, let's first start with home remedy methods for effective pigmentation treatment.
- Black Tea water: Black tea is not only a great combination for someone who seeks weight loss, but it is also quite effective for the removal of Pigmentation and its marks completely from the face. The Black Tea water is to be used two times a day for perfect results.The step by step procedure to make this remedy is that you should first start by adding one tablespoon of fresh leaves of black leaves in a cup of boiling water. Let it in the same position for two hours. After that simply soak a cotton ball in the tea water and apply the ball into the areas where you see pigmentation effects.
- Apple cider and Vinegar combo: The Apple cedar is known for its richness of Acetic acid and pigmentation can be easily wiped off with the help of this acid. So, start by blending apple cider vinegar and water in a container in equal proportions. Now, apply the blend to all the dark spots and pigmentation marks on your face. Let it clear your skin for 2 to 3 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat this method two times a day for perfect results.
Top 3 most effective Pigmentation creams in India
Following is a list of top 3 pigmentation creams that will help you to achieve the desired results easily and effectively:
- Zootox Target White: This cream is one of the best pigmentation creams in India. It not only is a great pigmentation cream but also it is a very effective skin lightening cream which will improve your skin tone too. It is also great for those who want their pigmentation cream to offer the benefits of de-tanning.
- Vedic Line Alpha Whitening De-Pigmentation Cream: This cream is great to add the extra bit of melanin to the skin. This pigmentation cream will help you to detoxify the skin cells and it will also strengthen them for a better texture.
- Avon Care Fairness Cream: This pigmentation cream also offers the benefits of fairness and skin brightening cream. This cream packs licorice extracts and lightens the skin from deep within. This will help you to get rid of the pigmentation marks completely.