With the Wedding season knocking on the door, there will be a lot of festivity and celebration around you. The one good thing about living in a Modern Indian Society is that Family, Friends and neighbors all love celebrating together.
This is going to be a very emotional and happy time for the families involved and we have a special guide for the souls that are going to be tying the knot. These two souls will be sharing a lifetime and a lot of adventures together and one of the most important things tying their union together is a Ring. This Wedding ring is a symbol of love that the couple presents to each other. While you have spend hours on end searching for the perfect attire for the big day and made all the arrangements and decoration let’s not forget the gleaming smile on your face that Jewellery brings.
Yes, this while the most intimate gift by your better half would be a piece you will done almost always so pick something that speaks your style, something that is trendy but neutral and won’t go out of style. Lucky thing is with Diamonds one can hardly ever go wrong; they are statement pieces especially when it’s a wedding ring.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when investing in lifetime jewellery –
- Diamonds come in various cuts – select your preference instead of going with what you see on shelf.
- Clarity – with different levels of clarity you can get your chosen design within your very budget. Do ask your jeweller to give you all the options of clarity in the same design as the prices vary.
- Ask for certification, yes you jeweller should be certified that way you know he’s providing you the best quality and correct prices.
- Choose wisely – take your time, this is a wedding ring after all.
Here are the Top ten types of diamond rings women choose for weddings –
- A rose gold diamond inserted ring – an elegant solution that pairs well with ethnic and modern both.
- A white Gold diamond studded Band– this will spruce up your whole personality and be the perfect head turner at your big day, also makes an amazing gift for the Groom to be.
- Yellow gold with single solitaire studded band – simplicity at its best!
- A twisted white and rose gold mix ring with diamonds – trendy look for the modern couple.
- Intertwined gold diamond studded ring would make the perfect wedding present for your better half.
- The Tri-color diamond studded ring – not only is this an extremely quirky design but looks fabulous and would be a beautiful conversation starter
- The Heart shape is not only a symbol of your love but one of the favorites about newlyweds - elegantly designed diamond studded heart shaped ring, a statement piece that works as a head turner.
- A bouquet of diamonds studded ring - a splash of color among the shiny diamond give you a very unique look
- A divine piece of jewellery – select your solitaire and flaunt it
- The Classic Princess Solitaire Ring – eternal love with this timeless beauty requires no words.