When it comes to looking your best, many women choose to wear a pair of heels as part of their look. They add style, sophistication and glamour to any outfit in an instant. But sometimes wearing a pair of heels all day every day can be hard on the feet. Lets face it, if you are feeling the pain your face will show it and you will not look so great. So how can you wear them without hurting yourself in the process?
Well if you are thinking of adding some style to your look with a pair of heels, here are a few tips to help you prevent any aches and pains.
- Opt for a brand that creates comfortable heels. You may not think there is such a thing available but designer label Gabor creates collections of comfortable heels and shoes.
- Use deodorant on your feet. Spraying a little antiperspirant on your feet before putting on your shoes will help to prevent chafing and blisters.
- Insert some gel pads into your shoes. This will help to cushion your feet and make sure you feel comfortable while wearing them.
- Practice walking in your shoes. Make sure your balance is centred and that you are walking in a straight line. There is certainly a wrong way to walk in heels which will definitely lead to more pain.
- Purchase a pair that are the right size. You may usually be a size five, but if they feel tight then try a size six and see if these feel more comfortable. Shoes that are too tight or too slack will rub on your feet and cause blisters.
- Opt for a chunky heel. A thinner one will hurt more than a thicker one. Choose shoes that have a wedge or chunky heel for a more comfortable feel.
There are many ways in which you can wear heels all day every day without feeling the pain. Follow these simple steps and see if you can wear high heeled shoes without the pinch.