Silk sarees are the queen of the saree kingdom and rules each and every women’s heart each lady/girl will have at least one silk saree in her wardrobe its like a tradition to have one and admit it we all love to follow this tradition. No doubt silky sarees are dam pretty and gorgeous and the lady wearing such beautiful saree is obviously going to look magnificent! It has a great combination of sequence, zari, stones, border and lace work. Getting such saree is quite easy but taking a good care of it is not spoon feeding. Sometimes in excitement of wearing these sarees we forgot to check the condition of saree don’t worry here what am I for? I am going to share some tips on it.
HOW TO PAMPER YOUR SILK SAREE.
Maintaining a silk is just combination of calmness and mind work but it’s not costly much! This is to do for yourself, your daughter, and even your granddaughter. you know why? because same thing as we flaunt our things incense” this is my granny saree” still it’s so beautiful, it’s all because she left it so well in saree’s comfort zone.
- If you want to wash silk saree at home, prefer cold water instead of hot or warm water and avoid soaps and detergent especially for first three wash as I may get affected.
- Its possible to get a stain of gravy, ice-cream, tea or coffee. If we are going to any ceremony and going to have a buffet dinner, it’s obvious, then better get it dry-cleaned in laundry or else one thing you can do is wash that particular spot with little bit of petrol and brush it.
- Silk sarees are true mesmerizing to maintain its beauty and be same as day you bought then let it have protein bath I mean to advice is to soak in water adding protein added shampoo for 2-3 mins and then wash with normal water
- Don’t ever wash silk sarees in machine not even by mistake it will make our saree dull and have grudges on it.
- If you ended with washing your saree don’t twist .it will loosen the attachment of your saree from patchy part and give a permeant wrinkle look. And trust me it’s the dumbest thing you can do and the worst feeling you would have after getting the result in front of your eye.
- Yes, main thing after washing don’t keep your saree in direct sunlight, it may affect your saree very badly and your saree will turn into tear saree which will get torn on each move you do .as there’s no uv protections from sun so, better to let it dry in your room
- Dot use any formulas for keeping saree fresh
- Hangers...? What are those for? hang it in cupboard to avoid getting crease in your saree
- That all basic silly mistake you can do! Light up and remember this do’s and don’ts I hope its helpful.