There is a lot more than plain jane jeans or comfortable leggings that all you chicas can try out. It is time to start experimenting with your bottom wear. From long skirts to animal print bottoms to dhoti pants, there are a host of options to consider.
We have made it easy for you by listing down bottom wear options which are in vogue.
Continue reading to find out more about these latest funky bottom wear trends:
- Animal Print Bottoms: You should surely own at least one pair of animal print bottoms of leopard, snake or tiger prints. If the print feels too much over the top, you can level it down by a stylish military parka, basic sneakers and a warm beanie in a subtle colour. If you want your outfit to give 80s vibes, pair a leopard print legging with an oversized tee.
- Striped Pants: One of the hottest bottom wear is a colourful vertical striped pant. Making a statement is so easy if you carry these pants with style. They look stunning paired with a white T-shirt or a white crop top.
- Shararas: Nothing looks more dramatic and glamorous than an elegant coloured sharara. This comfy piece of clothing is just perfect and gives the right amount of traditional look for a friend’s wedding. You can pair these with a short kurti and some long jhumkas.
- Printed Leggings: Patterned or Printed leggings are just perfect for a casual day at work or home. They give pretty casual and calm vibes and can be paired with a kurti of a light colour. This outfit is as basic as it gets. No piece of jewellery or high-end shoes are required for the look.
- Long Shorts: The adequate proportion of style and comfort is what this outfit speaks of. Pair them with a structured tunic or a tailored shirt. For a comfortable yet stylish outfit, a pair of roomy shorts and an elastic waistband with a polished top is perfect.
- Ankle-Length Pants: These worn with a long top or kurti, gives a very elegant look to the outfit. Minimalistic jewellery fits just fine for the look. Do not forget to add a pair of sleek heels and you are good to go!
- Wide-Leg Trousers: If you are wishing to accomplish plenty of trends by just a single look, a pair of wide-leg trousers have got your back. These cute pants can be paired with different styles of tops, shirts or even hair barrettes. These are never going out of style because of their versatility and classic cut.
- Dhoti Pants: Dhoti pants are famous for their ease of movement and fall of the fabric. Best choice for an occasion if you are wishing to wear something ethnic fusion style. Pair black dhoti pants with a casual white tee or a crop white shirt and a pair of hoop earrings. Dhoti pants create a perfect monochromatic look, which looks seamless.
Among all these stunning bottom wear pairs, black dhoti pants seem to be becoming popular among you lovely ladies as they are a perfect blend of comfort and elan.
Shararas, printed leggings, dhoti pants, palazzos and a lot more, the bottom wear options have so much to offer with varieties across colour, design and pattern. All you need is to carry them with the utmost confidence and correct pairing. Next time you go on a shopping spree, start with the bottoms and build the entire look upwards from there.