Kurtis is a great clothing option for you. This is suitable for women of all ages. Whether you are a college-going girl or is in your 70s, Kurtis would be the ideal attire for you. There are multiple varieties of Kurtis in terms of their style and design. The uniqueness of the attire is in the fact that you can wear it to any and every event. You would get trendy Kurtis which you can wear to parties and even get the traditional design, that you can wear to traditional functions. So if you are a regular college or office goer, then these are the kurti designs that you must have in your wardrobe.
- Regular Kurtis With Side Cuts-These are the most common kurti designs and every girl should have this in their wardrobe. This is a flowy design with cuts on either side of the cloth. You can get varieties of neck and back design in this Kurti. You can also buy them with no sleeves, half sleeves, three quarter or full sleeves. These Kurtis are available in different colors and prints. You can buy subtle color Kurtis for formal events, whereas the bright ones would go well in the informal event. Pair this up with your favorite bottoms like leggings, palazzo pants, straight pants, jeans, dhoti pants, and even skirts. You can wear jhumkas or studs to complete the look.
- Short Kurtis- If you are more into the Indo-Western style, then short Kurtis is a great option for you. You can get them in different neck and back style. They are also available in different types of sleeves. You can go for heavily printed short Kurtis for traditional events and the flat ones would go well in the semi-formal occasions. You can wear jeans, jeggings or palazzo pants to complete the look. Long skirts and dhoti pants would also go well with this. Do not go overboard with the jewelry, minimalism is the key to complete this look.
- Anarkali Style-These Kurtis come with big flow and looks very classy and elegant. If you love the Indian look, then this Kurti style is just for you. You would get these in different prints and colors. Wearing them, you would not need to do much. You can pair this up with leggings or can go bottomless with them. They are usually maxi in length and hence would not show up your legs. If you like wearing one-pieces, then you can pair Anarkali Kurtis with a belt.
- Front Open Kurtis-This has currently gained a lot of popularity and for a good reason. This is one of the best Indo-Western look that you can achieve. You can go for a gorgeous front open Kurti with straight pants, to look classy and elegant. You can wear a heavy necklace if you are going for some events. The front open Kurtis also look quite good with jeans, however, do not wear pants that do not fit you well.
- Asymmetric Cuts-This has gained popularity recently and hence you too should consider buying them, if you haven’t already. The cuts at the front of the Kurti is asymmetric in nature and hence can give a unique look. These Kurtis look great with long skirts, trust us, this is hugely in fashion now. You can also wear them with leggings, jeans, jeggings, etc. You can go for collared asymmetric Kurtis for formal events and for the informal ones, there are huge varieties of colors and prints available, so you can choose any one as per your requirements.