Selecting handbags to fit your shoes and outfits is an important part of looking attractive. While the purse choice is pretty wide today, you need to select from handbag items that are apt for your figure and suit the occasion. Apart from that, there are numerous things to consider when shopping for a new handbag.
1. Consider the size. There are various choices: huge handbags, medium-sized purses, petite totes. Fashion is not the best ally in choosing purse size, while your figure is what needs to be taken into account. Carefully selected bag can bring out your best features. Before buying a handbag, check what is inside of it. Is there enough room to put stuff you normally require? Does it have necessary sections for your cell phone and compact?
2. Consider the style. Basically, there is no ideal handbag that goes with every outfit and each pair of shoes. First of all, define occasion and style of clothes you are going to wear. Although today’s trends dictate to combine formal style with casual clothes boldly, consider looking through catalogues and take a notice of handbags styles. Or otherwise try to identify the shape, color of the purse and how it combines with your outfits.
3. Consider the material. Leather bags are designed in any style – from formal up to hipster and vintage style. Nevertheless, having a handbag made of natural fabric is also a stylish throw. Besides, you can easily wash fabric bag without being afraid to ruin it.
4. Consider the quality of the handbag. Normally, quality purses have neat stitches and no loose threads. Check the quality of zippers and embellishments. They should be firm. Zippers must run smoothly. If a handbag is decorated with buttons or beads, make sure they are neatly done and are not on the verge of falling off. Pay utmost attention to the solidity of the purse. In particular, you need to check if you can carry weighty things in it. With that in mind, look closely at handles. They should be firmly stitched to the body of the bag. In fact, each part of the bag need to be stitched to another, with no gaps and glue applied.
5. Choose color. There is a great choice when it comes to purse coloring. Basically, you can select beige, black, white or red handbags for office while bright pink or orange suit for parties. Besides, there is nothing odd in picking calm and pastel colors for colder months and juicy colors for spring and summer.
Abou the Author:
Stacy Green is expert writer and essayist, providing students with instructions about writing term papers. As blogger, she assums writing about streetstyle as one of her biggest passions.