Do tattooing and its counterculture fascinate you to a great extent? If yes, you would be thoroughly surprised to know there are events and festivals helping this particular art field thrive better all across the globe.
For example, the renowned tattoo show of Las Vegas invites numerous talented artists so that they can sell their unique designs. Here, one can also shop for clothes, bikes, and jewellery, and enjoy live music performances. Now that is amazing, right?
Continue reading for further information.
1. The International Tattoo Convention of London is revered by the largest segment of the population. Studies have shown that over 20,000 enthusiasts visit this convention religiously and 400 artists with mastery over wonderful yet weird tattoo styles are especially summoned. The names that may cause a stir are Ami James and Phil Kyle.
2. The Nepal Inked Convention is held in Kathmandu, the capital of the Himalayan country, and is considered a platform for both the experienced and the amateurs. The chief objective of this convention is to promote tattooing not only as a resourceful hobby but as a significant business venture through which one can earn a substantial amount of money. It also tries eliminating the negativity that the art generally receives.
3. The experts selling tattoo machines Australia take immense pride in describing the Sydney Body Art Expo. In the year 2019, over 350 artists paid a visit, all wanting to leave a mark on human skin. With top-notch and exclusively curated entertainment, this convention can win hearts in absolutely no time. Book a booth as soon as possible because the best places go out of stock.
4. The Rock and Ink Festival of Germany brings two important aspects of the German tradition that complement both in seamless manner- body art and rock music. The festival occurs in the month of September and the artists here try to prove that the human body is the perfect canvas. The designs featured are exceptionally vibrant and exaggerations of the reality.
5. The Heart Work Festival of Delhi, India, is a phenomenal celebration of tattooing that can blow everyone’s mind. If you love inking designs on the body or aspire to be an artist someday, you will certainly love this event. Geniuses such Paul Booth and Anil Gupta from USA and Andy Shou from Taiwanserve as headliners. Seeing them turning bodies into canvases is a once-in-a-lifetime activity.
6. The Tattoo Jam Convention of UK is a vast space for artists to showcase their supreme skills. Free workshops, trade shows, and seminars are on high roster. A master ball is arranged and it has a different theme every year. It is actually known for gaudy fancy dress competitions.
If you want to be thoroughly acquainted with the wide range of tattoos readily available in the market or gain knowledge about the art in general, please try attending any of the conventions specified above.
To prosper in ways unimaginable, procure a license and hone your communication skills, flexibility, focus, and the capacity to accept criticism and perform even under challenging circumstances.