The hardness of gold is similar to the nails. In the case of long-term wear, gold bracelets are prone to deformation. Therefore, our gold cheap name bracelets need to be well maintained, so as to avoid irreparable damage, such as some complicated bracelet styles, deformation or breakage can not be restored to the original appearance, so be careful.
First, what should do if the gold bracelet is deformed?
- You can take the gold bracelet to the original gold store and let the professional repairer get back to the original sample. If it's just a little bit of deformation, you can try to see if you can round off the circle.
- If the gold bracelet is a very complex luxury style, and the deformation is very serious, professional maintenance masters can not repair, you can melt the gold bracelet to re-create, resulting in gold earrings, gold rings, or gold custom necklaces.
- If the gold bracelet is not deformed too serious, it does not affect the appearance, you can continue to wear.
- You can also go to the original place of purchase, trade-in, or recycle gold bracelets, and then buy other favorite gold bracelets or other jewelry.
Second, the maintenance method of gold bracelet
What is the maintenance method for gold bracelets?
- Avoid collision and scraping when wearing, so as to avoid deformation of the gold bracelet.
- It is not suitable to wear when doing housework or heavy work or exercise, so as to avoid deformation and wear of the gold bracelet.
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as metals such as mercury and lead to avoid damage to the surface of the gold bracelet.
- Sweating in summer, in order to reduce sweat corrosion, it should be cleaned frequently. You can go to the jewelry store you bought to clean it. It is free of charge. You can also clean it with water and a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with corrosive materials such as cosmetics, perfumes, vinegar, bleach, correction fluids, and chemicals containing elements such as lead and mercury to prevent corrosion of the gold custom name bracelets surface.
- Precious metal jewelry should be avoided to wear together or be collected together to prevent them from rubbing each other and causing damage to the jewelry and affecting the aesthetics of the jewelry. Different precious metal jewelry should be worn separately to prevent mutual friction between the jewelry cross color.