Finding a figure-flattering coat can be a tiresome and difficult job in case you have little idea on this. However, it is important to wear a form-fitting coat like trench coat, peacoat and even womens waistcoat to look fashionable in the cold weather as well. An ill-fitting coat does nothing but running the entire look. So, here in this article, we have listed down some of the flattering coat types to look good.
- Do you have a wide waist and you want to create a slimmer waistline look? Well, the double-breasted fit and flare coat is the best choice for you. This coat type cinches in the waist and is flared at the hip area. Thus it creates a very perfect waistline.
- Envelop collar double breasted coat is another best figure-flattering coat for the women. This coat looks good on everyone, especially on the petite women. The envelope collar creates a very balancing effect and they look very pretty in this.
- Twill peacoat is a good choice if you have a very narrow frame. Coats are meant to add some volume to the frame. However, if you are too lean and want to add some extra volume then the Twill peacoat is a great choice for you. This coat has a drop line peplum cut to make your figure bit wide.
- If you are eager to create an hourglass-like shape, then opt for the double-breasted fit and flare peacoat. This coat has streamlined at the waist area and then it is flared at the hip. Thus it creates a very appealing and perfect hourglass-like
- The belted plaid coat is another figure flattering coat that looks really great on every shape. The added belt creates a curvy look. Thus if you are worried to create an illusion of a very slimmer effect, this one can be a great choice with no doubt. If you are searching for a good online store to buy all kind of coats and jacket, check out Fashionmia This is a very good store that has a great collection including the cheap hoodies, sweatshirts, cardigans, etc.
- Notch Lapel Peplum coat is also a great choice for the women. This coat type is perfect for women with a narrow So, if you have a narrow frame then this can be a great choice for you.