There are 3 types of skin i.e. dry skin normal skin and oily skin. Every kind of skin has its own way of maintaining to prevent aging. It is a good idea for you to know the kind of skin you possess to avoid using the wrong anti-aging tips. Ensure that your dermatologist defines your skin type so that you can be able to treat it the correct way and be able to maintain a beautiful, smooth and youthful skin. There are some anti-aging tips that are similar hence can treat any kind of skin to prevent it from premature aging.
The following are the best anti-aging tips in relation to your skin type
1. Dry skin
- Drink lots of water - Water has so many solutions to human health. It helps to keep the skin hydrated hence preventing early formation of wrinkles. Make sure that within a day you take at least 8 glasses of water to prevent the formation of wrinkles. The dry skin needs to always stay hydrated since it is prone to dullness and early wrinkle formation.
- Use retinoid - It helps the dry skin to remain healthy and look young for a long time. The dry skin has a higher risk of early aging hence the need to use the retinoid. This skin type is prone to puffiness and under eye bag which are clear signs of aging. You need to use retinoid and you will not regret.
- Eat plenty of omega3 fatty acids - Omega 3 can be found in fish, spinach among others. They help to maintain the dry skin making it remain young and bright. They also help in reduction of the puffiness and under eye bag from appearing on the skin.
- Take vitamin D supplement - It is great in reducing aging signs in the dry skin. It also helps to clear out puffiness and under eye bag completely.
- Exfoliate - This is one of the recommended methods for reducing aging signs in the dry skin. Use exfoliating products as recommended by your dermatologist. Alternatively, you can try homemade exfoliating recipes, such as sugar scrub.
2. Oily skin
- Exercise early in the morning or in the evening - The best way to reduce aging in an oily skin is taking exercise. This helps to wear excess fat which causes early aging signs.
- Take vegetables and fruits - The vitamins in vegetables and fruits boost reduction of aging signs in the oily skin. Take vegetables and fruits in plenty to reduce puffiness and under eye bags.
- Take balanced diet - A balanced diet helps to fight any aging sign appearing on your skin. This also helps to boost your immunity giving you a skin free from puffiness and under eye bag.
- Avoid junk - Junk foods such as fried potatoes, carbohydrates and products made of wheat. They are great causes of oily skin and early aging.
- Take hot or warm water - It helps to burn fat in the oily skin making it possible to deal with any form of aging.
3. Normal skin
- Cleanse your skin daily before sleep - It helps in reduction of aging signs in the human skin. This helps in the formation of new cell and help proper blood. circulation. It is also a great way of reducing puffiness and bags under eyes.
- Do not mix up makeup, Use only one type - makeup can lead to early aging if mixed up. Use only one type of makeup to allow your skin gets used. This is a great way to reduce puffiness and under eye bags.
- Avoid touching your skin with dirty hands - It leads to the early formation of wrinkles due to the bacteria in the dirty hands.
- Use anti-aging supplements - They are recommended and proven by medics only if you do not have a sensitive skin.
- Too much exposure to the sun is not recommended.
You are supposed to use the anti-aging tips above only if they relate to your skin type. Do not mix up anti-aging supplements, use one at a time hence. If one does not work you can try another make, however, if they all do not work out ensure that you seek for the best natural anti-aging tips which work best for your sensitive skin.