Sweaters make wonderful layers in the winters. With the whole lot of varieties of cheap sweaters for women that are available, you get to collect so many different types this winter. V-neck, turtleneck, cropped style, bishop sleeves, crew neck and so many more types of sweaters may leave you puzzled on how you would wear them to look good. Here are some tips for you on how you can layer your sweaters with your outfits this winter.
- We usually find women wearing solid color shirts beneath sweaters for a formal look. Try wearing a printed shirt with collars, sleeves, and hemline of the shirt peeking out of the sweater. If you still prefer solids then try a bright colored sweater with your shirt such as – red or yellow.
- You can get an interesting look similar to the one mentioned above with a t-shirt. Wear a round neck solid color sweater with a full sleeved t-shirt. Both the t-shirt and sweater should fall loosely over you. You can wear them with a pair of black tights or skinny fit jeans.
- You can also use the bulky cardigan that your grandma knit for you with so much love. A pair of denim, flannel plaid shirt, a denim jacket along with a bulky cardigan can look amazing. Keep the buttons open and fold the sleeves to reveal the cuffs of your denim jacket.
- A fitted solid sweater will look great when beneath a strappy dress or top. Black and white is a perfect combination. Small ruffles on the sleeves of the sweater will give a beautiful look, a little detailing on the neck will enhance its beauty too.
- You can also wear your short dress with a pullover. Just put on a pair of tights with the outfit. A pair of boots will look wonderful with this look.
- Long cardigans always look wonderful. You can pick solids or multi-colored ones. They work wonderfully when worn to offices on semi-casuals day. A pair of skinny trousers, a solid color short shirt, and a colorful long sweater is a warm and comfortable look. You can add a scarf around your neck for additional warmth.
- Cardigan dresses look great when worn with thigh-high boots. You could also try a cropped sweater with a shirt dress for a stylish look. Thigh –high boots would go with this ensemble too.
If you are looking for sweaters or women’s tops online, then your best stop is Fashionmia.