Trends and fads may come and go, but timeless classics are the worthwhile investments that should be kept in your wardrobe, year in and year out. Whether you tend to collect handbags or not, here are the top five bags that every woman should have in her closet.
1. The LBD's accessory equivalent, otherwise known as the basic black clutch (that can accompany any outfit, day or night). Shown here is a stunning and sleek black leather clutch from Yves Saint Laurent
featuring a fold over front closure with a stitched signature logo, a concealed press stud fastening and an interior slip pocket.
2. The easy to wear wristlet (for it's compact size, convenience, and portability). Shown here is the CC SKYE
clutch, which merges edge and elegance, connecting a turn-lock bracelet to a croc-embossed leather clutch with polished gold hardware.
3. The canvas or cotton tote bag (for spa visits, beach trips, or good old-fashioned shopping excursions). Only Michael Kors
could make a tote bag this glamorous! Featured here is a gold metallic tote bag with dark brown leather trim, gold hardware, and the signature logo designer tag.
4. The embellished and glitzy evening clutch (preferably in a neutral color, such as gold or ivory, making it even more versatile and wearable). As an example, this exquisite gold-tone metallic leather box clutch from Giuseppe Zanotti
features a gold-tone chain strap, a designer embossed top clasp fastening, and an all-over crystal embellishment.
5. The multi-functional medium-sized day bag (with inner compartments for storage and enough space to carry everything from your wallet and keys to your iPad and work documents). Your go-to everyday bag just got a modern update with this Vince Camuto
'Cristina' Hobo Bag featuring shiny gold detailing and chunky chain links.