a.First to get started you have to locate the right dropship website. Once located you have to make right selection of genuine supplier or dropshippers usa.
b.You can contact them and make the selection of your brand products that you want to add to your ecommerce website.
c.The moment users book products from your website, the shipment order can be forwarded to Suppliers website and shipment can be made directly by them to the clients.
1. Process of Importing or dropshipping products
In present time, dropshiping has managed to gain immense popularity due to its growing demand in market. One of the best options available is to dropship from Chinese market, as it is vast and affordable. Even if it offers with lots of convenience, still you may have to look into numerous factors in the initial stage. You have to fulfill all criteria before getting started with your trades.
Some essentials that you need to fulfill are:
1) A legally registered company or firm, with the local authorities in India.
2) A valid current bank account with nationalized financial institution or banking services.
3) IE code or important export code or valid license / registration.
As compared to other businesses, dropshipping India does not require you to complete elaborate documentation and legal procedures. In case you are planning to establish a sole proprietor based business in your name, then you may not have to fulfill registration procedures or other legal issues.
To be an entrepreneur you just have to request for a valid license. This can be obtained by approaching a local civic bodies including Nagar Palika, Nigum or local Municipal body.
If the business you want to establish is categorized as private or public sector or organization then you may have to complete legal documentation correctly. These are important for getting the company incorporated with statutory bodies and authorities.
You will have to obtain and complete the forms online by visiting the Corporate Affairs Ministry official website.
Getting your company registered for dropshipping from China to India
The very first step involves formation of your registered company. It is evident that you may have to get it designated as one of the following entities:-
1) PVT – Private Limited Company.
2) Public Sector Company (LTD).
3) Proprietorship Registered Company.
4) LLP – Limited Liability Partnership Firm.
5) Cooperative sector Company.
For completing the procedure of registration, you may not need much licenses, but few essential documents are required mentioned as follows:-
1) DIN – Director Identification Number code.
2) Company Name Registration or approval from local authorities.
3) Directors and their authorized Digital signatures.
4) AOA, MOA and valid Company Incorporation (Mandatory).
5) As per Tax laws – PAN and TAN numbers.
6) Stamp Duty or fee.
As per GOI (Government of India) norms it is also essential in present time for entrepreneurs to obtain and provide with their valid Aadhar Card details including UAC (Adyog Aadhar Card) details. Apart from this, as you are going to get involved in trading business online so you may have to provide with a valid Trade License issued by legal authorities.
Some other legal documentation are also required to be presented by the entrepreneurs but only at the time of completing the registration procedure.
Legal documentations required
1) Payment options- Just like any other business, drop shipping business is also about making and receiving payments to the host company (Suppliers / Manufacturers / Buyers). So it is evident that you may also have to get registered for a legal payment gateway.
2) Authentications - This procedure means that you may have to prove the authentication of your business, suppliers and buyers. This factor is also essential even before you get started as most suppliers and manufacturers in China will request you to make verification about the payment options used for transactions.
3) Bank account setups - For making the process legal you have to use bank account for transactions. You have to set up your legitimate bank account (Current or Savings) depending on the nature of your registered business. You have to provide with copy of your registered and valid PAN card number (For income tax).
4) set up your web portal- As the complete business is run and operated in the online platform, so you have to hold a valid workable website where you buyers and suppliers can get connected to you directly.