Silk kimono robes are known for their stunning, sophisticated, and incredible softness. When you talk about sophistication in robes, nothing could beat the silk kimono robe. Such sleepwear is great to glam up your chemises and pajamas.
Are you planning to buy your first kimono robe? This guide might help you in choosing the best ones!
Guide for Petite Size
Petites can easily be overwhelmed by flowing robes and sleep wear styles that have too much fabric for the silhouette. Take note of this reminder when buying your silk kimono robe if you belong to petite size.
- Try to avoid oversized collars and wide kimono sleeves. Silk kimono with shorter length is recommended for your size that hit or just below the knee. Avoid those kimonos with sweeping styles.
- Short robes with subtle stripes are great as well as those with vertical designs. This will add length to a petite woman. This will also show off your legs that would make you look taller.
- Make sure that your shape will now be overpowered by your kimono robe so you have to look into the volume and size. Those with streamline and fitted is the most recommended.
- Go for solid colours or with only small prints. Also, those with lace detailing may reveal your petite size.
Guide for taller sizes
Tall women can any fancy styled silk kimono robes. Their size tend to look amazing in dramatic floor length or long robes that showcase longer legs. Just like with the petite, pay attention to proportion and great fit so that your kimono looks best in you. SlipintoSoft is one of the best platfome that will helps you to make a right decision for you.
- Avoid styles that hit the mid calf. Create a cut-in-half look that’s not flattering.
- For those who prefer short robes, one of the best options is below the knee. This will look great in every body type.
- Avoid too short sleeves.
- If you prefer kimono robes with longer sleeves, prefer also those with loose styles, exaggerated sleeves, and side slits.
- What’s great about tall women wearing silk kimono robes is that their height allows them to wear any pattern without overwhelming the frame.
Guide for Curvy
Women with curvy body look great in silk kimono robes that accentuate curves, and without adding too much volume that can inundate their shape.
- Look for wide lapels and A-line cut. This emphasizes your bust and hips while playing with your curves.
- Choose those knee length kimono robes with long classy wrap styles.
- Avoid those with boxy shape. Look for shapes and cuts that emphasize your curves.
- Opt for kimono robes with belt. This gives emphasis of your waist that balances your look. Your silhouette will be more emphasized with belts.