“Wearing the correct dress for any occasion is a matter of good manners”- Loretta Young
An individual personality is a blend of self with other yet familiar selves that exists as a matter to attain social, cultural, religious and economic growth in a society. It is essential to brush a dress make over to a base individual body to make it speak out loudly for itself. Styling and dressing yourself according to an occasion sets you in sync with the ongoing trends or fashion. To dress for a particular event makes your skin express its festive self.
India is known for its deep values bestowed in its manner of celebrating and rejoicing every festival with pompous joy and happiness. Bonsoir comes with its exciting range of ethnic collection for men to cherish every moment of pyaar-shaadi, yaari-dosti with lots of khushi. Bonsoir suits are going to make you look like a festive bomb. Why to generalize with the idea of dressing up as only important for women. Why should women only have to perform sajna hai mujhe sajna ke liye? Bonsoir keeping away from this gender based stereotypical idea of clothing; offers its wide range of apparel collection so that men can also enjoy the art to dress to impress.
BONSOIR’S MEN SUIT’S TO SUIT EVERY TRADITIONAL OCCASION:
Let’s take an extravagant dive into the rich collection of ethnic suits that Bonsoir has in store for us.
- MEN IN CLASSY BLACK: Black a strong colour representing high-class, sophistication, dignity and sincerity turns out to be the best fit for any kind of occasion. Wear it with a bold coloured and well-stitched shirt. As they say- simplicity carried to an extreme becomes elegance. Keeping this in mind you may or may not put a bow, tie or a pocket square over it.
- MEN IN SIMPLE KURTA-PYJAMAS: To catch a complete head to toe ethnic look. Go for a simple kurta pyjama. You can also combine it with a waistcoat. You can step in the pair of traditional juttis.
- MEN IN SEMI-CASUAL WAISTCOAT LOOK: As it is said- less is more. A semi-casual waistcoat is bound to make your charming personality wear its own natural and simple charm at the wedding event. It offers you a means to creatively mix and match the casual with the formal dress code. Wear a casual shirt and trouser. You can pick and wear a nice waistcoat from Bonsoir style range and that is all you need to look well-dressed rather than over-dressed.
- MEN WEARING THE TRADITIONAL BANDHGALA: Want to dress like our Bollywood Star- Chote Nawab, Saif Ali Khan and engage in the royal pursuit. Then you need to own a Bandhgala suit from Bonsoir’s collection. You can team it along with a nice pocket scarf. A Bandhgala is apt for engagement, wedding or reception function. One may also style a Bandhgala as a blazer.
- MEN TURNING TO INDO-WESTERN TWIST: Indo-Western outfit comes with an option to wear the traditional east and modern west in single attire. At Bonsoir, we offer you a rainbow like variety of Indo-western outfit’s hand-crafted using fabrics such as silk, georgette, cotton, rayon and khadi material.
- MEN IN MULTI-COLOUR BUNDIS: Bonsoir makes its relentless efforts to add colours to your life by helping you put on bright coloured Bundi Kurta set.
- MEN LOOKING LIKE AFGHAN-JALEBI IN AFGHANI SUIT: You can opt for an Afghani suit that will make you dress in your traditional and sanskaari self. You can wear it on a haldi, mehendi or for a sangeet night or just for wandering in and out of the shaadi wala ghar and strut your suit in front of the bride’s female friends.