While most people love the rains, there is a population who does not enjoy the constant pouring and the muddy streets. While they enjoy the hot coffee beside the window panes , these beauties most certainly aren’t a big fan of stepping out of their comfort zones in the monsoons. Be it in the rains or the fashion choices. We’re here to tell you that this is the best season to experiment with. The beautiful rains welcome the bold and the beautiful. Funky style is totally the way to go.
Tips for how and what you can flaunt this seasons and the latest trends of 2017 –
1. When neon came in fashion, it stayed! Experiment with unique lip shades and choose a powder form of base for your make up – nude and neutral is the way to go for the base. While you mix and match your attires and jewellery this makes the perfect time to binge shop some colors, gemstone or pearl jewellery is Love this time of the year. Gemstone and diamond pendants make statement pieces or Lovely pearl studded earrings compliment the romantic weather perfectly.
2. Monsoons are so much more than just rains, they are the most romantic weather and elegance flies high with the colorful boots and high ponytail style. What compliments these looks are minimal make up and trendy diamond jewellery.
3. The Little black dress and the palazzo pants to skirts and 3 fourth denims, the monsoons gives you plenty chances to play with your wardrobe. This weather helps you flaunt the versatile diva that you are. We are loving Diamond and gold jewellery when it comes to formal attires and social gatherings. Gold jewellery designs glimmers perfectly on palazzo and crop tops while diamond set designs brings out the beauty of your dresses and wrap around.
Some make-up and jewellery tips that blend well –
1. When choosing something like statement gold pendant and earring set you can opt for bronze and blush tints in your make up, they gel really well. Considering the weather this is a perfect look for an evening affair.
2. For a chic look with a diamond ring, go with a nude base and pastel colored lips, lighter colors work well in the monsoons and look perfect for a brunch or hi-tea. The classy look would be to finish it up with a statement diamond pendant.
3. Consider a road trip or a girl’s day/night out – put some color in your life. Monsoons are also one of the favorite times to go for drives and road trips with your beasties gemstones pendant designs add to the fun and pearls bring the elegance.
Fashion always goes forward; even if it does go backward it does so to bring back some vintage trends, that is what we love about monsoons. It brings out the best in fashion and the quirk in many people. Play dress up and blend them with the perfect jewellery. Get your jewellery box out as this season is their friend!!
Some Safety Tips –
- The monsoons brings humidity so remember to clean your jewellery every time before putting them back in their boxes.
- Water harms metal, so try and keep gold jewellery away from outdoor events.
- Get all your jewellery professionally cleaned once the monsoons get over.
- always remember to buy jewellery from a certified jeweler only.