All of us are pulling out our itchy and heavy wool clothes the moment we get a hint that winter is coming. The fashionable and "cool" clothing suddenly disappears, and the world becomes buried in shades of black with everyone looking more or less the same or maybe even two sizes bigger. Every parent probably got a flashback of the previous winter when their babies threw a gigantic tantrum over wearing the bulky and uncomfortable woollen clothes for babies.
Well, not anymore because the modern world has devised smart winter clothing that is not only light-weight but also comfortable to wear, even for kids.
What is the new winter clothing?
If you frowned imagining the old, bulky, and overly heating piece of clothing called "thermal wear," yes, it's the same concept. But, it's entirely new because the latest ones are feather light in weight, mold onto you like a second skin, and provide adequate warmth depending on the atmosphere.
The new thermal wear gets made of a blend of wool and another artificial fiber. The combination made is such that the fabric acts as an insulator against the cold while trapping body heat to preserve it from the mildest to the most extreme weather conditions.
Why is thermal better than woolen clothes?
- Weight- The modern thermal wear is remarkably light in load, which means that you will barely feel like it's on you. While being feather-light, it does not compromise on insulation and will protect you against the cold weather equally well as your bulky woolen clothes, if not better.
- Thin- In comparison to the woolen clothes, thermal wear will barely be thicker than a typical t-shirt and will fit on your body like a second layer of skin. Thermal wear is body-hugging, which means there will be no loose hanging of clothes.
- Comfortable- Woolen clothes often have loose threads that rub against the skin, which leads to rashes and itchiness. Especially woollen clothes for babies can irritate their sensitive skin and causes discomfort and rashes.
- Sweat-wicking- Modern technology embedded a new and essential and detailed technology like sweat-wicking, which ensures that if your body produces any sweat, it gets absorbed by the thermal wear. The moisture absorbed gets released in the outer atmosphere; this ensures that you do not get cold under any circumstances.
- Fashionable- The variety of cuts, lengths, and colors available in thermal wear makes sure that you can wear your favorite clothes without worrying about whether they will look odd with your thermal wear.
- Conditions- There are three variations of thermal wear available, mild, moderate, and extreme; you can choose the correct variety according to your atmosphere and need. If the weather is slightly cold, mild thermal wear is appropriate as it will provide coverage without being overheating, and the same goes for other variations as well.
You can give your children the freedom to move and play by purchasing thermal wear for kids. It will let them enjoy the weather without feeling buried and uncomfortable in clothes.