The mysteries of India will bring your imagination and soul to life.
Not everyone can deal with India. By exploring mysterious places, you will love it just like indulging in addiction.
For those curious travelers, India has many interesting places to explore. These are some of the most mysterious places in India. These places are sure to arouse your curiosity.
Check out most Mysterious Places in India
- Kuldhara, Rajasthan – The Abandoned Village (Explore Rajasthan via Palace on Wheels Luxury Train in India)
- Kodinhi, Kerala – The Village of Twins
- Kongka La Pass, Ladakh – An Alien Abode
- Roopkund, Uttarakhand – The Skeleton Lake
- Jatinga, Assam – Where Birds Commit Suicide
- Shettihalli, Karnataka – The Drowning Church
- Vittala Temple Complex, Hampi, Karnataka – The Musical Pillars
- Bhangarh Fort, Rajasthan – Most Haunted Place in India
- Gyanganj, Somewhere in the Himalayas – A City of Immortal Beings
- Dumas Beach, Surat
- Tunnel No. 33, Shimla
- Writers' Building, Kolkata
- Shaniwarwada Fort, Pune
- Three Kings Chapel, Goa
- Sanjay Van, New Delhi
- Jatinga, Assam
- Feroz Shah Kotla fort, Delhi
- Agrasen ki Baoli, New Delhi
- Lonar Crater Lake, Maharashtra – World’s Only Hyper-velocity Impact Crater