Wedding is one of the most stunning events wherein you hardly notice any type of a display-off. The kanchi pattu sarees of the Kerala bride means a lot because it has to be swish and graceful. All Kerala’s ladies want to put on the conventional pattu sarees on their wedding event. They are very particular about their wedding ceremony rituals as they agree with their traditions. Although they wear the kanchi pattu saree in their wedding and get surprised to others, however, while taking care of their wedding pattu saree, they might miss some points which will make their sarees get dull. Let’s look at the following points showing
how to take care of your Kanchi pattu sarees:
1. Dry cleaning your kanchi: Pattu sarees at https://kanjivaramsilks.com/pattu-sarees-online is the best option. In some cases, you can wash it yourself. For this, dip your saree in cold water and ash it politely without using any shampoo or soap.Next day, wash it with a quality shampoo. It will be better if you will use protein shampoo as it will keep your saree shine and long-lasting.
2. If you find any strain on your saree, wash it separately with cold water immediately once you noticed. In a case of delay, it will never wane off.
3. While washing your silk saree, make sure its pallu, body, and motifs should be washed separately.
4. The embroidery portion of the saree should not touch with the other parts while storing it. If so, it will ruin this portion. Once packed properly, hang it in your cupboard.
5. While ironing the pattu saree, make sure to add a sheet of paper on a saree as it will protect it from a damage. To get the best result, iron your silk saree while it has little moisture content.
6. At the time of its first wash, try to wash a little portion first to check that the color is bleeding or not. If you have noticed some sort of bleeding, stop washing it and go for dry clean only.
7. Never allow your Kanchi pattu saree to clean it in a washing machine. If you follow this, it will ruin its graces. Moreover, never use washing machine dryer to dry your silk saree properly. If so, it will ruin its silk threads and turn it into a messy look.
8. Never wash your kanchi silk saree and its blouse in a single bucket. If so, bleed of one color will suffer by another cloth as well.
9. While storing your pattu saree, make sure to wrap it in a brown paper, otherwise, it would turn blackish and dull.
10. To experience a fresh look of your pattu sarees online even after long time, make sure to place it under the sun at least in a period of 6 months as it will remove all the dirty smell and makes it fresh.
Just follow the above-mentioned points will make your wedding saree fresh and graceful.
How to wear a silk saree?
When it comes to traditional attire for a wedding, the first word comes to a mind is silk saree. Because wedding silk saree is that costume which can be draped and designed in the different styles. It is 5 to 8 meters piece of fabric which can be draped into different styles. If you have a wedding ahead and you are going to be a bride in a wedding silk saree, the following article is entirely for you.
• Bengali style pattu saree
Wearing your wedding saree in a Bengali style is a great deal. These sarees have designed with tradition and elegance. It represents the Bengali culture. You can wear it worn by wrapping the pallu around the body twice with two wide pleats in the front.
• Butterfly Style pattu Saree
If you have a curvaceous figure, wearing a butterfly style saree will be the great experience. For wearing it, starts like a normal saree then pin its pallu to your shoulder and leave it loose. After this, pick up the lower front part of the sari to cover your chest area, and after pleating it, pin it at the centre. Once done, you will experience two wings like flaps in front which resembles like a butterfly.
• Gujarati pattu saree
Another style of wearing your kanchi pattu sarees online includes Gujarati saree which is like a normally saree except, its pallu should fall in front of the right shoulder and cover the chest with pleats. To get a comfortable and perfect look, you can join the hanging pleats on the left side.
• Maharashtrian Style silk Saree
If you want to grab a different look on your wedding day, wearing Maharashtrian Style Saree is a great idea. This saree has 9-meter long fabric which is worn like a dhoti. For draping this saree, take the shorter end of the saree and pull it back between your both legs then tuck it in the back. After this, take the longer end of the saree and set five to six pleats. At last, bring the pallu to the left side over the shoulder and pin it up neatly.
• Kerala Style pattu Saree
One of best style kanchi saree includes Kerala style silk saree where the mundu is wrapped around in the lower part and is tightly tucked at the waist.
• Nivi Style silk saree
For wearing the Nivi style saree, wear your saree with pleats then extends it over the left. You can grab royal look by adding traditional jewellery and accessories.
• Lehenga silk Saree
Wearing your wedding silk saree online in a Lehenga style sarees is perfect. For grabbing this style, just make multiple pleats with the pallu and tuck it around the waist. After this, drag the pallu to the front, place it on the right shoulder and pin it up properly.
These are the best style of draping your wedding pattu sarees. You can pick up anyone as per your liking and try it. Make sure to add heavy jewellery and other accessories while draping your saree in any style to get a royal look.