With the forever changing trends in jewelry, fashion; the color of jewelry & fashion, etc...Keeping up with all the trends hasn't been the easiest thing and have really become somewhat of a dominant factor in fashion nowadays, just masquerading as ones own "personal style". Even so, curiosity always seem to get the better of us humans. So what's the hottest jewelry trends for 2011? Is there an overall theme you should watch out for when your shopping...in my Fashion Jewelry
store?*wink wink* :]
Lets see here...
- First up, is Combination jewelry: Retro, Antique, Vintage or New. It doesn't matter really which ever tickles your fancy more. Simplicity or contrast will both work equally well in this category. Try layering or stacking to get that 'one of a kind' look. Here's an example of a retro bracelet I think is cool See Green Cat Eye Bracelet
- Next, there are Exaggerated Fashion Rings: Fashion rings that fall into this category can really bring together a look if done properly. Just remember that an exaggerated fashion ring is edgy Not gaudy or too over the top. See some Exaggerated Fashion Rings
- Then, there are the Dramatic Necklaces: Neck garnish, that fall into this category are best described as unusual or bold, which makes them that cool kind of unique, or exotic. Expect these types of necklaces to be made up of odd shapes, colors, charms and textures. See some Unusual Necklaces
- Now, lets talk about Pearls: Real or faux, pearls always seem to be in style no matter what the era. So get yourself some pearls and strut your stylish stuff! See some good quality Pearls
- Last but not least smarty Artsy jewelry: People have always had a special place for art for decades, and now one of them is on the list of hottest jewelry for 2011! Artsy jewelry allow you to really express your own personal style. Animal prints, natural stone designs & glass designs are just some of the looks that make this form of jewelry pop! See some Artsy jewelry
I guess the theme for 2011 is odd, unique and out of the ordinary. I myself have never been one to put much emphasis on following trends, but for those who do, this article will aid you in selecting the jewelry you can finally have some fun with this year!
This post was made possible by the Official Blog of GG's Fashion Jewelry