This is great, I've just completed my studies (and hands on work) through Connie Amaden Crawford's book "Pattern Making Made Easy". Only wish I would have done it sooner. Now, I'm ready to offer my services again with a clearer, more professional idea of what the world of patternmaking is all about. There's nothing like focused study of real educational material, I'm going to further my skills along the way by getting more of Connie's books and dvd's too. For now though I'm offering my pattern making services again with my new ad:
Patternmaker Offering Discount Services
Buy 3 Patterns Get The Fourth One For FREE! (Offer Ends March 30, 2012)
Have you designed a garment or collection and don't know where to begin?
Or are you looking to supplement your staff during high demand?
My name is Ayisha and I'm an entry level patternmaker looking to impress designer and industry clients with great patterns and timely service.
Whether your designs are simple or complex, traditional, contemporary or fashion forward my goal is to create patterns that will produce exact replicas of your fashion sketches and concepts.
Simply provide your sketches or illustrations, information on the seams/trims/closures required, the fabric to be used and the completed size and measurements form (I'll email this out to you along with my reply) and the process of drafting your first patterns will begin.
What to expect:
All single garment patterns regardless of complexity will cost a flat rate of $35 USD each (price is negotiable).
- As soon as your pattern or, patterns have been drafted, I'll send them to you in the mail for approval and correction (payment for services rendered does not include shipping costs as this is free to all clients between now and March 30th, 2012).
- If any necessary corrections are needed you may either return the pattern(s) to me with the corrections marked and noted on the pattern (or) take a digital photo of the marked corrections and send it to me by email at: email@example.com and your patterns will be adjusted accordingly and returned to you again by mail.
- If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask me and if I have any questions in regards to your design's requirements, intended styling details and fit, etc, I will be sure to inquire about them before proceeding with your patterns (email correspondence may include illustrations highlighting the subject(s) in question)
- New clients must pay upon receiving patterns or multiple patterns in regards to agreed upon milestones.
- Established clients may pay within 10 days of receiving goods.
In return for the discounted fee, clients must also agree to provide good quality, well lit, or (preferably) professional quality photos of the finished garments produced from the patterns.
Email me today and see what I can do for you, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org