Leggings are amazing! Do you fit in by the adage, “Legs Eleven, Sent by Heaven?” If you do, you would love to wear leggings. A transitory fashion between punk and emo, with origins as old as Renaissance, these are all season favorites. The wonderful contour comfort highlights the beauty of legs just like body painting does. Check out the works of contemporary artists and models like Lana Chromium and Absentia for the similitude of leggings and body art!
Skin tight and lycra flexible, modern leggings keep your feet feeling warm in moderate cold. In fact, the origins of this fascinating garment trace to Native Americans and Second World War soldiers who wore leather leggings for safety! These also kept the dirt, sand, and mud away from the boots of the infantrymen and the tribal warriors. However, the sphere of outwear is predominantly feminine now, and every girl who love leggings also love how it keeps their mermaid fins clean for walking on the streets. It is a hard life being a mermaid living as Joan of Arc, and your leggings understand all of it.
Along with the closest physical and practical comfort, these also keep you happy in the mirror. Confidence with your self-image is a fulfilling experience, and always a source of comfort even during depressions. Fashion heals. Yes, love, it does.
The favorites of teenagers and young queens are super popular also because they do not cost a hole in the purse. You can easily purchase cheap patterned leggings from sister brethren, that is and feel cool.
As fashion statement
An ever dear of the petite ladies out there, the leg-huggers deliver. Choose from a wide array of designs, from the homely to the sexy, and be who you are whenever you are who. Love your selfies cross-legged, and post before - after photos on your Instagram and Facebook! Enjoy the admiration of love’s eyes to see you express your doe like beauty.
They are easy to maintain as all you have to do is throw them in the washing machine regularly, as long as they are not smelling that is. Skintight garments soak a lot of sweat, so they tend to be soiled fast, even though it may not be visible. Monochrome ones are perfect for athletes letting a fitness fashion statement. They pair well with high heels of any style, boots, and sneakers with amazing versatility. A wide array of flexible materials comes to use in making leggings, thus offering more and more options for your collection. They do not take much space in the wardrobe as well!
The most romantic feeling about leggings is probably the head-over-heels love you would feel, quite literally. You would love to see down at full-size mirrors, and might secretly glance when you walk in front of a glass storefront window. About 99% of women should candidly admit that their derriere looks perfect in these. The rest 1% would soon agree. The similarity with underwear garments like garters and fishnets make cheap patterned leggings priceless indulgences for those special nights, or days, whatever, never mind.