Most women enjoy versatility when it comes to hair, but also want a way to protect it. Short Crochet Faux locs or dreadlocks are the perfect protective hairstyle as they enable hair to grow with minimal manipulation.
1. Yara Shahidi - This curly bob with a bang is perfect for naturalistas ready to let go of some length.
2. Willow Smith - Her baby locs look super stylish pulled into a high pony for the red carpet.
3. Issa Rae - HBO's favorite funny woman has the auburn color game on lock. Her natural texture is also enhanced by this layer bob cut.
4. Amandla Stenberg - Want the look of a bob without having to grab the scissors? Try a braided bob with extensions like Amandla.
5. Logan Browning - In between rocking protective styles like faux locs, Logan showcases her natural texture in a layered curly cut.
6. Kelela - Try shaving your sides like Kelela —and accent with a major earring.
7. Kiki Layne - Need weight lifted off your shoulders? Try chopping old braids into an unexpected bob style like actress Kiki Layne.