Finally, you can get the skills you need to compete with confidence in the fashion industry! With our Illustrator and Photoshop training in New York City you can become proficient in the most commonly used software programs in the fashion industry and gain the skills you need to succeed. So much more than the basics, you'll learn our personal techniques that will make you a valuable asset to any employer!
DID YOU KNOW...
9 out of 10 fashion design job postings list “Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop”?
Are you confident in your skills? Are you ready to compete?
Competition in the fashion design field is fierce; with only a few new job openings created each year. Most fashion CAD design courses charge an arm and a leg, only cover basic tools and often teach outdated techniques, leaving you to play "catch up" while on the job - if you're lucky enough to get hired.
We know that in an industry where "everything is due yesterday", keeping up to speed is a must. Our techniques use the latest features introduced in Illustrator and Photoshop to speed up the design process. We teach realistically accurate course materials through an easy-to-follow teaching approach.
As professional fashion designers who have experienced the pitfalls of fashion CAD training
firsthand, we've developed our own courses that bridge the gaps found in other courses to offer you practical training that really works.
Practical Skills Bootcamp:
Adobe Illustrator for the Fashion Industry
Adobe Photoshop for the Fashion Industry
* More than the basics, learn our personal tips and techniques
* Create flat sketches, presentation boards
, fashion CAD
s, textile designs, and more
* Get the MOST value from your time and money
* The most economical courses available; affordable for everyone
* New teaching style with easy to follow instructions gives you practical skills and knowledge that really sticks
* See real results and increase your confidence
* Express your design ideas for buyers and production companies
* Complete projects quickly and easily
* True-to-life exercises give you hands on preparation for the industry
For more information, testimonials, sample work, and to register for courses, visit www.mypracticalskills.com